Shadow and Ally Dare

Ally: Back and ready to attack!! GUYS!!! GET DOWN HERE!! (looks at laptop) We have a person who wants to join. Her name is Lyric. (Screams) She's my bfftlewe!

Everyone: What?

Ally: BFFTLEWE! BEST FRIEND FOR TOTALLY LIKE EVER WITHOUT EXCEPTION!! (claps and she appears)

Lyric: ALLY!!! (runs to her and hugs her)

Ally: LYRIC! I MISSED YOU!! OMG!!

Lyric: GMO!!!

Ally: Alright!! Who wants to go first this time?!

Everyone: ME!!!!

Ally: AGAIN! SHUT UP!! PLEASE!! Alright.... Silver.... You go first!

Silver: Shadow! Truth or dare!

Shadow: Hmph.... Dare....

Silver: (smirks and whispers in Shadows ear)

Shadow: (blushes) A-A-Ally?

Ally: (blushes) Y-Yeah?

Shadow: (walks over to Ally and kisses her)

Ally: (blushes and kisses back)

Rouge: (has a nosebleed and Knuckles hands her a towl and she cleans her nose) Silver.... Are you trying to kill me? Its so adorable.... ShadAlly!!! I SHIP IT!!!!

Blaze: (has a nosebleed and Silver is cleaning her nose) Yeah.... Are you trying to kill us?!

Cream: (also has a nosebleed and Tails is cleaning her nose) They are right!! Silver don't dare people to do stuff like that!!!

Ally: (breaks away from the kiss dizzy and blushing madly) U-Um... Th-This is the end of this chapter... U-Um... Bye... (Passes out)

Everyone except Rouge Blaze Cream and Ally: (laughs)

Everybody except Ally: BYE!!!

Lyric: Ally!! Wake up!! Don't worry! She will wake up by the next chapter!!