LOTS OF DARES!!!

Me: Sorry for last chapter.... It was great though!

Jay: Speak for yourself! Me and Shadow had to calm you girls down!!

Shadow: Yell at my girlfriend one more time Jay and I will punch you and knock you out!

Me: BOYS! SHUT UP!

Shadow and Jay: Sorry Ally....

Me: EVERYONE GET DOWN HERE!! YOU SHOULD ALREADY BE DOWN HERE BY NOW!!!

Sonic,Amy,Silver,Blaze,Mephiles,Knuckles,Rouge,Tails,Cream,Lyric,Stix,and Espio: {runs downstairs and sits down} Sorry Ally!

Me: {laughs and looks at laptop} We have LOTS OF DARES from awecake91! Otherwise known as Lyric. Alright. Lyric.... Why did you dare yourself to wear a cute anime style maid dress?

Lyric: {blushes of embarrassment} Because I can...

Me: Alright Ms.Embarrassed. Since I said that first, Lyric go change into your dress. Ooo! Rouge,Cream,Blaze,Amy,Stix!! You are coming with me to help me get her ready! Be Right Back BOYS!

All the girls except Lyric: {giggles and follows Lyric upstairs}

Spongebob Narrator Voice: 15 Minutes Later.

Me: {comes downstairs with the other girls except Lyric} And presenting! Lyric the hedgehog!!

Lyric: {comes downstairs in a cute anime style maid dress with quills in a different style than before and has new shoes on and has make-up on}

Jay: {hugs Lyric} You look beautiful.

Lyric: {giggles and blushes} Thank you Jay...

Me: ON TO THE NEXT DARE! Shadow you have to kiss..... Amy...

Shadow: WHAT!?

Me: And I have a change to the rules of the dares... If you chicken out you have to run outside without a shirt on singing "I'm Sexy And I Know It!"....

Shadow: SERIOUSLY!?

Me: Sorry babe.... But it's a dare....

Shadow: {sighs and kisses Amy and walks back to me}

Me: By The Way.... Not only is Lyric my BFFTLEWE.... She's also my sister.... And Silver is our brother...

Silver and Lyric: Yeah...

Me: You had to make Shads do that sis?

Lyric: I'm so sorry sis.... But yes...

Me: Anyways..... On to the next dare... Sonic has to kiss.... Me... 0.0 Sis.... I'm going to kill you after this...

Sonic: {sighs and kisses me and walks back to Amy}

Me: {buries head in Shadow's chest} I wish that was you Shads....

Shadow: Me too.... {sighs}

Me: {looks on laptop} Okay. Rouge has to let Knuckles pet behind my ears.... OMG.... Lyric.... You're going to die....

Rouge: She's right...

Lyric: Also... Rouge and Shadow can't pull them apart.... And Ally you can't purr....

Me: Aw... But you know I HAVE to purr when people pet behind my ears....

Lyric: You can't... Or you have to eat SUPER SPICY CHILI DOGS! Especially made by Amy...

Amy: {puts the chili dogs on the table} So THAT'S why I was told to make these...

Me: Alright.... On with the dare...

Knuckles: {pets behind my ears}

Me: {trying not to purr}

Lyric: 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! You can stop now!

Knuckles: {walks to Rouge and sits down}

Me: {exhales} There.....

Shadow: {smirks and pets behind my ears}

Me: {wasn't expecting it so is shocked then starts purring}

Lyric: SHADALLY!

Jay: {smirks and does the same thing to Lyric}

Lyric: {starts to purr} H-Hey! N-Not f-f-fair! {purrs and sighs contently and snuggles into Jay}

Me: {sighs contently and snuggles into Shadow}

Shadow and Jay: {chuckling}

Me: {gets up off the couch} Alright! That's it for today!!! Make sure to leave Truths and Dares in the comments! THANKS! AND BYE!!!