You Gotta Be Kidding Me

Quick Authors Note, I'm reading these two amazing books called "Saving Everest" and "Charming and Awkward" you guys you guys should really check them out!

Chapter Three

Riley's POV

"How ya doing darling?" My Dad asks as we open the door to find out that he's the new principal.

This day just keeps getting better and better.

"Now Matthews in charge of us?!!?" Maya asked as she rubbed her temple.

I rub her back, how do I comfort her. Now my Dad is charge of the entire school. Just great.

"Why are you principal?! And why didn't you tell me about this?" I ask a little agitated.

He folds his hands, "Because I knew you would throw a fit. Now would you like to tell me why your the first students of the school year to get sent to my office?"

Maya and I look at each other, "We kinda hit in Mr. Falls."

Now looked up at us. "No boys!" He shook his finger us.

"But he's a man." Maya says sitting in a chair.

"What am I gonna do with you two?" He leans back in his chair.

Cory Matthews, my overprotective father. He swears he's cool.

"I don't know, keep us here until second period?" Maya suggested while scrolling through Instagram.

He groaned, "Fine, only because I'm bored."

Then someone walked into his office, and the way my luck was going, and kinda figured who it was gonna be.

"Principal Matthews, I didn't get a copy of my-" He said then he turned to us. "Oh, hi."

Forget Lucas! Let's Take on the World! Stupid Maya.

Lucas POV

It's been a while since I've seen these two faces. Gosh I've missed them like crazy.

"Um, like I was saying, I didn't get a copy of my schedule Mr. Matthews. It was never mailed to me." I said, trying to not look at the girls.

"Oops Mr. Friar. Sorry, I'll print it out for you right now." Mr. Matthews said as he started typing on his computer. Though the corner of my eye I got a look at Riley and Maya. Riley was glaring at me and Maya was trying not to look at me. And I know why, I'm guessing Riley hasn't found out yet.

"Here you go Lucas, report to room 134, you have Mr. Falls first period." Mr. Matthews said as he handed me my schedule.

Though the corner of my eye, Riley and Maya basically gasping for air, So  I'm guessing I have first period with them.

"Thank you Mr. Matthews!" I said with a little more pep then I should have as I left the room.

Just one step closer to winning the girl I love back.

Riley's POV

Maya and I turned to my Dad, giving him the dirtiest looks in all of humanity.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"You gave Lucas Mr. Falls first period!" We yelled at him.

"And?"

"We have Mr. Falls first period!" We yelled again.

Long story short Maya, Dad, and I kept going back at it for the rest of the period. When the period was over we walk out of the office and so did Dad. He said he had somewhere to be or something. As we we're walking down the hallway, Chase and Farkle caught up to us.

"Congratulations on being the first kids to get sent to the principals office this school year." Chase clapped with sarcasm.

Maya pushes his shoulder, "Quiet."

"I think it's funny, getting sent to the principals office for hitting on our teacher." Farkle laughed.

I shrugged, "Well, he'll have to deal with us for the rest of the year." I say putting my arm around Maya's shoulder.

"Did you know Lucas is in our first period?" Chase asked.

"He came in there and sat right next to his best buddy Charlie." Farkle added.

"Please. Don't remind us, he came in the Mr. Matthew's office when we were there." Maya responded.

Eventually we got outside our history class room.

"I looked at my schedule, it said we have some guy who's full name is Cornelius, or something." Chase said looking at the door.

I heard that name before, I don't remember where, someone was telling me how that was someone's full name.

"Who names their kid Cornelius?" I say as I open the door to see my history teacher.

"You're grandparents." My Dad says as he was writing on the board.

Maya immediately drops her bag and screams, "Feeny Clone!"

Honestly, I'm done with sophomore year already, And it just started 43 minutes ago.

Chase's POV

So, the rest of the day was basically a drag. I think they design sophomore year so that it's suckish on purpose. But that's my view on life. When school finally did end, I decided I was gonna walk home, even though my  principal/ history teacher/ best friend's father offered me a ride home.

Sorry let me introduce myself. My name is Chase Gordon. My middle name's Fuller, but I hate it so much. I'm 16 years old and live in a Mansion with my Dad and my older brother Onyx. Why the name Onyx? I think my Dad was drunk or something. My Dad name is Simon Gordon, in charge of Gordon Enterprises. They own Hotels, Bars, Liposuction Clinics, you name it.

Onyx is 18, but he's a senior. And can I be honest? He's the biggest Fuckboy ever. Since my Dad is never home, he has a different girl in his room almost every other day, and their always blonde... I think he has a blonde fetish. But that's Onyx for ya.

Finally I made it home, I flop on to the couch.

Home Sweet Home.

"I'm home." I hear someone say as they walk inside.

It's my brotha.

"What's up Onyx." I say as I sit up from the couch.

He goes straight to the kitchen, Classic Onyx.

"Nothing much. Is Dad coming home tonight?" He said with a evil twinkle in his eyes. That can only mean trouble.

"No, he's on a trip until Sunday. Why?" I ask.

"No reason, I'm just gonna have a couple of friends over." He smiled.

"Is it okay if I bring my friends?"

"Whatever."

Farkle's POV

I was in my room when my phone lit up with Chase's ooVoo profile picture. Apparently he wants to video chat.

"Hello." I say looking at him.

"Hey! What are you doing today?" Chase asks me.

"Um, nothing why?" I smile.

"Wait let me get Riley and Maya." Chase said as he added them to the chat.

"Hey!" Riley greeted us.

"What's up." Maya added.

"You guys wanna come to a party at my house?" He smiled.

Hey peoples! So the chapters will start to be about this long now, for the first two I was just trying to introduce everything, now that that's done, the chapters will be anywhere from 1,000 to 2,000 words, who knows maybe even more.