Chapter 7: surprise visit

Start from the beginning

RUBY POV

I saw Miranda storm out of the coffee shop, with tear on her eyes. I hold Kevin back and let her some time alone. Nate looked piss off at his own brother and left, and Ian looked disappointed. What did Conner do to make Miranda and the rest piss off. Whatever it is Imm'a find out.

The rest of the evening at been really busy and thank god it was time to go. it was time to meet miranda in the woods. We both had extra clothes in the car since we are gonna tell Miranda about me. Let hope things goes well. I decided to go on my wolf form to make an entrance. Kevin is going first while I stay behind until he calls me. Kevin was standing in the middle of the woods. Right on time Miranda shown up in her human form and went to hug Kevin. They look so good together. I sense someone watching me but I ignore it. Kevin started talking to her smoothly. And telling her why he wanted her to met her here.

"You can came out now" Kevin mind linked. With that I start walking toward them. Miranda gasped and moved back a little. Kevin tell her it okay she won't harm us but just listen to what she gonna say. I could sense her fears toward me, which is a understandable.

I slowly shift into my human form. My bones cracked, I was now on two legs with clothes on, thank god.

"Hey Miranda" I greeted with a smile. Her mouth was wide open and her eye popping out.

She couldn't believe her eye that her bestfriend is a werewolf.

"Your a werewolf , all this time you were a werewolf!" She yelled at me.

"Yes I been a werewolf all this time. But I have a reason to hide myself" I said calmly.

"Well what is it" she said taking a seat on the ground. Me and Kevin joined her.

I started explain her my life style, how I got abusive by my pack, and was treated like a slave. I told her that I'm the one that the alpha wants and why the rouges are coming here. I told her that Kevin here is my protecter and that he been giving me information. So far she understanding me on why I hide myself. I didn't tell her why I didn't want to tell Conner and the rest of the pack yet which I know it gonna be one of her question.

"So your hiding from your pack. And Ryan know what you are and why your hiding. Also your the one that told my grandfather the Information about the king night pack for him to tell us. I wanna know one thing why didn't you tell us especially Conner, he thinks your human. We all think your human expect Ryan " Miranda asked me. I knew she was gonna ask me that question.

" I don't want Conner or the pack in my mess. I can't risk losing you guys, and if I told Conner he probably wouldn't want a broken mate. I told your grandfather to pass down the information about the king night pack" I told her.

"So what type of wolf are you, if I may ask? I notice your eye bright red" she asked me.

"You know there a pure white wolf right" I told her.she nodded. "Well I'm a pure black wolf, not just that I'm royal. We are the rarest wolf of them all. I'm also stronger than the pure whites, not to mention I'm a protecter. I was the one that protected your grandfather pack" I finish explaining.

"Wow" she said. She was taking it quite well.

"So Miranda tell us what happen during the coffee shop" Kevin said anxiously. She gave him a sad smile.

"Conner forbid me to be your mate cause your a rogue. He thinks the king night pack sent you here." Miranda said. I can't believe Conner told her that. I started shaking again and my eyes were probably red again. So if he found out that I'm a rogue, he wouldn't want me and reject me. Well this is getting way to complicated.

"Yea well I'm from that pack but I only was there to protect ruby and watch over her and look, I don't care if the mightily alpha forbid you to see me but that not gonna stop me from seeing you." Kevin said as he grabbed her hand.

"Ruby I know what your thinking when I told you what Conner said in the coffee shop. Don't let it stop you from telling him. It better to tell him then someone else. I promise I won't tell him about you." Miranda smile. I knew she right about that.

"I know and thank you. I just don't like what Conner said to you back in the coffee shop. Yea your probably wondering why my eye are bright red is because my wolf take over now and then. So if you see me with sunglasses, you know why. Probably when I see him on Monday my wolf will take over. Just because he our mate doesn't mean it would stop her from coming out and take him down. I'm a protecter, I protect the ones I love." I said to her. She smiles and gave me a hug. We broke apart when we heard a snap behind us.

"Who there" I boomed. Looked ahead of me. I saw a red pare of eyes. The wolf walked forward. I let out a gasp, that wolf look just like me but bigger. The wolf shifted to his human form. It was the same costumer that I saw today at the coffee shop, I even took his order. Why was he spying on us. I let out a growled.

"Calm down ruby" the stranger said. He still had his red eye which mean his wolf took over.

"How you know my name" I snarled. Taking a few step forward.

"My name is Scott. Ruby I'm your brother"Scott said hoping I would believe him.

"I... I have a brother" I stuttered.

"Make it two brothers" scoffed grinned.

"Oh my god. I have two brother. Is he here" I told him anxiously.

"No he back with our parents. No I can't take you to them yet. I haven't seen them since over a year and I'll explain that later but can we get out of here." Scott said. Shivering. I nodded.

"Ill take Miranda home" Kevin suggested.

"Bye ruby" Miranda said

"Bye Miranda" I yelled back. I looked back at Scott and nodded. We both shift into our black wolf and ran to my apartment. I can't believe I have two brothers, I have a lot to ask him. I wonder if he would like to join me to school on Monday along with Kevin. Then there Conner, he gonna get hell from me on Monday just watch.