#15 What you guys did when you guys were kids

AN/ IDK WHY THE TABLE OF CONTENTS MAKES THIS LOOK LIKE THE RANT WAS UPDATED BEFORE THIS. WTF. I UPDATED THE RANT BEFORE THIS... lol okay I just had to rant that..... ._.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE : You guys are like already 25 (I guess ? ) and you guys were remaking memories when you guys were kids. 

Andrew-You usually went to Andrews place to go play with him,and his sisters. 

Chris-You guys just went to ICON and practiced from there on,and did some joking around.

Jason-You guys always went to the park,down the streets,laying in the flower fields over there.

Julian-You guys always went to your room playing some games.

Jericho-You guys always went to he lake near the block. Tossing some rocks on the lake,and doing some dancing there.

John-You guys were playing some board games every day. 

Louis- You guys were always having fun in Louis' swimming pool. 

Mikey-You guys were always watching Disney movies (the old ones. The new Disney movies are gay. lol sorry.)

Madison-You guys always go out to some stores everyday waiting for new arrivals of superman stuff,in your favorite stores.

Nick M-You guys were always on the mini bridge near the mini river at your nearby park.Thinking about life and the future.

Tristan-You guys usually went to the love seat swings in your front yard. Taking random photos,random dancing,random words,etc.

Thomas-You usually always met Thomas at the park. You guys would choreograph some stuff and make a music video in the park. You guys would play,and take a jog in the park.

Vinny- You guys were always making nutella sandwiches for a picnic in the park.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this was bad lol sorry. Still having some ranting in my head (x