#12 You do a ustream together as a couple

Andrew- You guys were doing a ustream,answering some questions. "OH OH OH!" Andrew said yelling nearly in your ear. "WHAT?!" You screamed back. You guys laughed. "It says,is Andrew a good boyfriend?" Andrew said,looking at you. You had a smirk on your face. "No he's the worst." You said smiling at the camera. Andrew pretended to look heart broken. "Well. Your the worst girlfriend ever." Andrew said,trying not to laugh. You guys gave up. You guys broke into laughter. When you were done laughing,Andrew brought you to his lap. "I'm just kidding I love you." You guys both said at the same time. You guys shared a kissed. There was comments on ustream saying,"Awww how cute!", "You guys are the cutest!" , "GET MARRIED ALREADY YGAUDSIFNUIAH."

Chris- You guys were doing a ustream,answering some questions. "Hi this is Amyline from Hawaii! Heres my question; who said I love you first?" You said.  You and Chris looked at each other. "I DID!" you guys both said at the same. "NO I DID!" You guys yelled at each other,at the same time. You guys fought for like 10 minutes. "Fine i'll let you win because you're mine. Now tell them how you said I love you to me." Chris said. "Thanks you." You smiled at Chris. "We were at my house. We were cuddling watching a movie. I forgot what it was...  But later on,you were already asleep on my shoulder,while I was on your chest. And then I said I love you." You said,looking at Chris. Then you looked back at the camera. "I love you ." Chris said. You guys shared a kiss.

Jason- You guys were doing a ustream,answering some questions. "Oh hey theres one question here." Jason said. "What?" You said. "What the funniest moment that you guys did as a couple?" Jason read. You both thought for a moment. "Oh theres this one time where..." You paused and laughed. "Theres this one time where Jason and I went to this store to go buy his little baby cousin a toy. And Jason and I were playing with the toys,until once when I saw a perfect toy for the baby. But the toy was stuck in the little shelf thingy. I asked Jason to help and he came over. We both tried getting it out but we collasped on the floor. We were laughing hard as heck." You paused and looked at Jason. He was trying not to laugh. "And then the shelf fell over backwards. And it made loud sound. Jason and I walked out of the store like nothing happened,trying not to laugh." You laughed. Jason gave in and laughed too. Everyone on Ustream was like,"HAHAHA." , "LOLOL." ,"lmao cute couple!"

Julian- You guys were doing a ustream,answering some questions. "What was you best date together?" Julian read. You looked at him. "It was probably the waterpark. Even though the other boys came,we still had a great time together. Even if we tried getting away from the boys too." You said,laughing. Julian laughed too. "Yea. I have to agree.The waterpark was fun." he said.

Jericho- You guys were doing a ustream,answering some questions. "Oh read this one!" Jericho said pointing to a question. "What was the best day ever as you guys as a couple?" You read. "Hmmmm." You guys both said."Maybe when we went  shopping together? Because Jericho helped me picking out some outfits and I helped him with his outfits too. We're an #ootd masters." You said,laughing. #ootd & #ootdmasters were trending on twitter.

Madison- You guys were doing a ustream,answering some questions. "Do you love YN more than McDonalds?" Madison read. You looked at him. He laughed. "Of course I do. She's my everything.' He said,looking at you. You smiled,and kissed him.

Mikey- You guys were doing a ustream,answering some questions."Question for Mikey:Who do you think is sexier,your abs,or YN?" You read,looking at Mikey. Mikey looked gulity. "Well..." He said. "Mikey!" You said. "I'm kidding babe." He said pecking your cheek. #ynishotterthanmikeysabs & #ynissexierthanmikeysabs started trending on twitter.

Nick M- You guys were doing a ustream,answering some questions. "Nick,you love YN more than chicken nuggets right? You guys are a cute couple:) " Nick read. "Yes he does." You said,not letting Nick answer. "No I love chicken nuggets." Nick said. "Well then." You said,pouting. "I'm just getting I love you more." He said,kissing you. #NicklovesYN & #NicklovesYNmorethanchickennuggets started trending..

Thomas- You guys were doing a ustream,answering some questions. "Do you want to go back in 2011 with the other boys before they left?" You read,looking at Thomas. "No because back then I didn't know& didn't find YN yet. I sure do miss the boys,but without YN my life isn't complete." Thomas said,looking at you. You smiled at him,and he smiled back at you.

Vinny- You guys were doing a ustream,answering some questions. "Vinny loves YN more than nutella I guess." You read the comment. "Oh yes he d-" "NO NUTELLA IS MY BABY." Vinny yelled,who cutted you off. You were speechless. "I'm just kidding your my babe,and Nutella is my baby." Vinny smiled.