#24 What kind of food do you guys make together

Andrew- Pasta. You guys got tomato sause all over you guys at the end.

Chris- Cookies. You guys made the cookie dough, but ate it all before you guys baked it. So you guys went back to the market to buy more cookie dough,and try not to eat it this time.

Jared- Doughnuts. You guys got icing on each other but later, the whole kitchen was covered in icing. oops.

Jason-  Sushi. You guys got everything to make sushi but you guys ran out of seaweed and ended up not making sushi.

Julian- Cake pops. You guys ate sprinkles while you guys were waiting for the cake pops to bake. But at least you guys have icing.

Louis- Cake. You got icing and Louis got sprinkles. As you added the icing on top, Louis sprinkled the whole thing on the icing. It was a whole spolsh of a princess cake. 

Madison- PIzza. He got the tomato sause and spread it all over the pizza dough. The thing is he doesn't you you have the cheese. So,you got tomato sause with the cheese together and slapped Madison with it. "SMACK CAMMMM." You yelled running away from him.

Nick M-Chicken Nuggets. There's no need for a little story for this. (; 

Vinny- Nutella Browines in a mug. Vinny took all the Nutella and put it all in his mug. But he had to share with you since you didn't get any nutella in your mug. 

=============================================

AN: LOUIS ISN'T IN TOBEONE ANYMORE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I WAS SO PISSED YESTERDAY OMFG. BUT I'M STILL INCLUDING HIM IN HEREEEEE. #bringlouisback .

BTWWW I KNOW I DIDN'T DO ALL OF THE ICONIC BOYZ&TOBEONE BUT I DIDN'T HAVE ANYMORE IDEAS. AND I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING ON A LOT SORRRY!