#6 You get hate on twitter and he defends you

AN: Sorry if I forgot to put ShaKir/Shakir in this! I totally forgot! But he noticed me and Mikayla on IG!! I was fangirlinggggg<3 lol okay anyways,I know theres already an imagine&/Preference of this but this is my kind(;

Andrew- Hater: @Y/T/N ; Your an ugly ass whore. Andrew can do so much better,you ass. Andrew If you read this,break up with that ugly ass whore and be with me babe.:* 

@ajboo10 ; @hater (AN: lol idek what to put as the haters twitter name so i'll just put hater)Excuse me? My girlfriend isn't an ugly ass whore. I wouldn't be with you if you called her that. Infact,I wouldn't ever be with you because your an asshole. Goodbye now.

@Y/T/N ; You're** If you're trying to insult me atleast get you're grammar right,love :* 

Chris-Hater: @ICONiChrisKT Why are you dating this slut , @Y/T/N ? Obvs that you're perfect for me(;  

@ICONiChrisKT; @hater; @Y/T/N Is perfect. Dont ever say that to her. Good thing she's not like you. 

@Y/T/N ; @hater ; Excuse me but, i'm with him now,and youre not. So im "obvs" right for him.

@ICONiChrisKT; @Y/T/N ; You go babe<3

Jared-Hater: @JaredJHawkMad ; Please come to me instead of this bitch,@Y/T/N.

@JaredJHawkMad; @hater;Don't hate on my girl. You're the bitch here.

Jason-Hater; @Jasontobeone; You're ugly ass girlfriend just unfollowed me. Bye bye bitch. I don't need you on my followers list anyways. 

@Jasontobeone; @hater: Oh,so all she did was unfollow you? I think I know why she unfollowed you. You have a bad personality. You say that when people unfollow you? Especially my girlfriend? Please don't call yourself a ToBeOner anymore,because from now on you're not.

@Y/T/N: @hater; All I did was unfollow you.. I unfollowed you because you were mean to the other ToBeOners. Well listen sweetie. Just like what Jason said, Please don't call yourself a ToBeOner anymore,because from now on you're not.

Jericho-Hater; @LopezJericho; You're dating a slut. She's dated 10 guys before you. You should break up with that hoe. 

@LopezJericho;@hater; First of all she's not a slut. Second of all she's not a hoe. And third of all,she's only dated one guy before me. So think before you say something.

Julian-hater;@ddeguzman; Your son,Julian,is dating a slut. Please tell him to break up with her. She's mean,and looks like a  gold digger.

@ddeguzman; @hater; @Y/T/N Isn't a gold digger,nor mean,and nor a slut. My son is dating a nice,beautiful,and well behaved girl,unlike you. Julian says that you're no longer an ICONiac anymore. So goodbye:) 

@Y/T/N ; @ddeguzman you go,future parents in law! (:

Josh-hater; @NonStop56; can you and @Y/T/N not. You guys are ugly. #uglycouple but I am a true ICONiac.

@NonStop56;@hater; What about you. Can you and your life not. Don't talk to my girlfriend that. You can only call me that. You're not a true ICONiac. AT ALL. Maybe in your life,but not the REAL ICONiacs.

John-hater;@JADONOF21; Your hoe-ass girlfriend over here is cheating on you with another boy. Better beat her ass off before I do,babe!

@JADONOF21; @hater; 1st of all,shes not a hoe-ass girlfriend. 2nd of all,she's not cheating on me. That photo that you leaked is her and her brother. 3rd of all,don't call me babe. Only my girlfriend can. And 4th of all,i'm not beating her ass off,and you better not either or else I would beat yours.

@Y/TN;@hater; Thanks for leaking that photo of me and my brother,'hoe-ass'. Because I haven't seen that photo since forever.(: 

Joey-doesn't have a twitter. Or I just can't find it lol xD

Louis-hater;@LouisTobeone;Your're girlfriend @Y/T/N is a nasty fucking hoe bag with shit covered on her. She's ugly af.

(AN: let's just say this hater doesn't have a profile picture aye?)

@LouisTobeone;@hater; If you at least put a picture as your profile picture,maybe you're ugly too. Don't judge what you don't understand.

Mikey-hater;@Mikey_Tobeone;@Y/T/N Please go jump off a bridge. Mikey,you desevere better than her. Try dating a ToBeOner like me?(;

@Mikey_Tobeone; @hater; I will never ever date you. Since you told my girlfriend to jump off a damn bridge. Why don't you? 

@Y/T/N; @Mikey_Tobeone; You go babe :*

Nick M-hater;@TheRealNickMara; Please go date a chicken nugget than your slutty girlfriend.

@TheRealNickMara;@hater;Why don't you date a chicken nugget since you're too scared to tag my girlfriend? My girlfriend isn't a slutty girlfriend. She's perfect. @Y/T/N I love you so much:)

Nick R-hater;@rubianonickr; Your slutty girlfriend,is hating on me and my friends. We haven't done anything. Break up with that hoe.

@rubianonickr;@hater; She told me why she's hating on you. It's because you HATED on her first.  She's not a hoe. She's my babe. MY love. AND MY EVERYTHING. Don't ever hate on my girlfriend,and don't ever hate on anyone else please. Thanks:)

ShaKir-hater;@OfficialShakirP; Please break up with your ugly ass girlfriend,for me will ya,babe?:*

@ShakirP;@hater; Please don't ever talk to me again. You don't desevere that many followers on Twitter. You have no right to talk to her like that. Please stop supporting me,because you're hating on my girlfriend. Which means you're not a real fan:) Goodbye now! *blocks the hater*

Thomas-hater;@ThomasTmoney; Thomas! Your girlfriend,@Y/T/N is cheating on you! Theres proof! Go on twitter trends and search;#YNischeatingonthomas! I knew she was a whore. Don't ever date a whore there hon!

@ThomasTmoney;@hater; She wasn't cheating on me. That was her and her step dad.. her step is only 34..... She isn't a whore. Please don't be in the ICONiac fandom anymore,bye bye:)

Tristan-Doesn't have a twitter.

Vinny-hater;@VinCastronovo; Vinny,you and nutella make a cuter couple than you and your girlfriend. #Vinnylovesnutella You're girlfriend is a bitch.  She hates me.

@VinCastronovo; @hater; I think I know why she hates you.... Don't ever call her bitch,because you're making yourself look like one(:

-----------------------------------------------------

AN: Didn't have anymore ideas for the Madison!Sorry! But thanks for the 250+ reads(: