Personal Mikey Imagine for @CrystiFusco (:

For @CrystiFusco! She was my first personal imagine,that I made!

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Facts about me: 

-I'm Madison's little sister,Crystal Alamia. I'm 14 :D

-Being Madisons little sister can be fun and hard sometimes ... :/ 

- I'm in love with Mikey . People doesn't know it except for my best friend. People say Mikey likes me back...idk though..

-Well that's it before I spoil everything!

---------------------------------------------------------

Today, Madison invited his ToBeOne crew,to go swimming in our backyard.  I get to see Mikey yay! But i'll be the only girl here.... awk. LOL.

*DING DONG* I opened the door.  "MADISON! THE BOYS ARE HERE!" I yelled to make him hear,since he was outside the back. Madison came to do their handshakes. I took a picture with them. I posted it on Twitter and ig with the caption,"Going swimming with @madison_tobeone , @Mikey_tobeone, @Louis_tobeone, and @Jason_tobeone(: " 

We then made our way into the pool. The boys removed their shirts. I stared at Mikey's Abs. He caught me stare at him. "Like what you see?" Mikey said,winking. I blushed. I then stripped out,revealing my pink swim suit. 

Mikey stared me down. "Like what you see,too?" I said mimicking Mikey .He just laughed.  "Let's jump in!" I said. I heard everyone jump in,hearing 3 splashes. I didn't hear one more splash for 4 people,excluding me for tobeone(4 members). I then felt arms snake around my waist. I then got carried and the person let go of me,and dropped me in the pool. I looked up and saw who it was... 

"MIKEY?!" I yelled. "What?" He laughed. "WHY'D YOU THROW ME IN THE POOL?!" I yelled again. "Because yolo!" He said,smiling.  I glared at him. 

Hours past~ 

We were at my house. Everyone was on the couch playing cod. I was just on my phone doing a follow spree,and watched the boys play.

"Hey Crystal,you want to play?" Jason asked. "Yes! I always beat Madison's ass in cod!" I said,laughing. "No you never "beat my ass" " Madison said pouting. "Yea right. It's because your to late to even notice that you got your ass kicked by a girl." You said. "OOOO." The boys said. Madison glared at you. "Oh brother and sisterly love." Louis said,with a smirk. You guys then played cod for hours. 

"Crystal, can I talk to you?" Someone said,dragging you into the kitchen. You looked up. It was Mikey. 

"Uh,sure." You said. This is going to be awkward, you thought. 

"Well,Crystal, I've loved you ever since Madison introduced you to us. You were beautiful. And you are more beautiful with your personality when we first hung out. I've loved you since forever. But now I want you and me to be together. FOREVER." He said looking me right in th eyes. "So,will you,Crystal,be my girlfriend?' Mikey said,holding your hands.

You thought for a moment. "Yes Mikey,I will be your girlfriend." You said smiling. He carried you in his arms,and spun you around. "On one condition." You said. He stopped spinning you around. "What is it?" He asked. "As long if you don't hurt me." You smiled. He smiled back.

"Of course I won't." He said,kissing you cheek. You guys held hands,walking in the living room. Madison was no where to be found. "Do you guys know where Madison is?"  You asked Louis,and Jason. They looked at each other. "Uh,we gotta go." They said. "HOLD UP! " You said grabbing them by their hands.

"Tell me the truth."  You added. They took a deep breath. "Madison heard you and Mikey talking. He doesn't like the fact that you guys are going out. He heard you guys when he was going to get a soda. And he opened the door a little,so he could hear you guys. He then looked pissed,he told us why,and he went storming up his room.." Jason said. He closed his eyes,and tried ducking. "Relax,i'm not going to hit you." You laughed.

You went into Madison's room. "Babe,I don't want you getting hurt." Mikey said,trying to stop you to go into Madison's room. "I won't. Just don't worry about me." You said. You guys hugged. You knocked on Madison's room.You tried opening up but it was locked.  "Mad,open up."You said,still knocking. He opened the door,and pulled you,and locked the door again. "Wtf Madison?" You said.

"Wtf to me? That's all you say? Well fuck you. Why would go out with Mikey? He's a player! he's my best friend! And you just go out with him? What about your ex? I thought you weren't over him? He abused you! What if Mikey does that to you? What if he hurts you? Or cheats on you? Or ANYTHING?! CRYSTAL WHY DON'T YOU GET IT. DON'T DATE HIM." He yelled at you. You broke into tears. "But he isn't all that things that you said! I promise he's not!" You said,crying. "Just get out. If you date him,i'm not your brother anymore. If you break up with him now,then i'm still your brother." He said. But he's always been my brother... You thought to yourself. You walked out. 

The boys saw you crying. "Oh my god babe. What the fucking fuck did Madison do?!" Mikey said. The boys were comforting you. "No don't talk to him. He hates you,and he hates me." You said. "Why?!" He said. "He doesn't want me dating you! He said if I date you,he's not going to be my brother anymore. Like he won't care about everything or anything I do. If I break up with you,then he'll still be my brother. I don't know what  to do Mikey. I love you. I want to be with you. But Madison is just-" You said getting cut off by Mikey. "Madison doesn't know anything about love. But we do. So don't give a damn for Madison." He said kissing your forehead. 

Two days later~

You're still dating Mikey. Everythings great between you two. But Madison lookes grossed out on everything you and Mikey do. But you didn't care. It's your life,not his. 

"Crystal,can I talk to you?" You heard Madison said. He fianlly talked to me ! You thought to yourself. You didn't say anything back to Madison,you just went to his room. "Look Crystal. I'm sorry that I said don't things to you. I want to be your brother again. All those memories we had when we were little. You and Mikey are perfect for each other. He isn't a player,he isn't anything. But he's your everything. He just asked out to many girls to see if he's perfect for him. But I think he found he's perfect girl. You. You Crystal. I'm sorry. I just thought being with Mikey isn't good. Since your last boyfrien-"  "Don't talk about it. Let's just hug it out."  You said cutting off Madison. You guys hugged for what seems like forever. It was good to have my brother back....

8 years later~

You and Mikey were having another baby. It was a boy. The boys came in and greeted the baby. "What's his name?" Madison asked. "It's Cole." You smiled at Madison. Everyone went in awe. You realized that your your daughter was playing on Mikeys Iphone. You called her over. "Madiie dear. You want to see your baby brother?" You said,smiling. She nodded. You let her carry her over to her seat,turning on Mikeys Iphone again. The boys snapped some photos of them together with the caption,"Congrats to Mikey,and Crystal with baby number 2:) " 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Crystal,I hope you like it! If you want a personal Imagine,message me,or comment! Thanks for the reads in 3 days my loves. Muah! :*