Personal Mikey Fusco imagine for @MrsToBeOne (:

Personal Mikey Fusco Imagine for @MrsToBeOne (: (This is also a kind of sneak peak of my Mikey Fusco Love story! I'll be posting chapters sooner!)

You were at school.looking for a place to sit at lunch.You were holding your tray full of food.

You were looking for your friends. But,they were sitting behind the popular kids... You hated the popular kids. Especially this chick named Millie.

She was a total slut. She wore clothes which wear basically open,small on her to make you see her belly button and stuff,etc. 

As you were walking by the popular kids' table Millie trips you,which made you drop your lunch. You landed on your food.... Everyone was laughing,especially Millie. 

"How was your land down there? Full of food huh?" Millie said,which made the crowd laugh more. 

You were embarrassed. Scratch that. More than embarrassed. You ran into the girls' bathroom.

Your friends were following you. As you reached the girls' bathroom,you quickly went to the sinks with the mirrors. You looked at yourself. You were disgusted. 

Your friends got some paper towels,and wet them. They rubbed the food stains off of you. No use. 

Your friends threw the paper towels away. You ran out of the girls' bathroom. 

On you way out,you bumped into someone. You looked up. It was Mikey. 

"Hey,sorry about Millie." Mikey said. He removed the jacket that he had on,and gave it to you.

"Why is she so mean to me. Everyone else at the popular table is nice except for her and her "crew". Why." You said,getting teary eyed.

"I don't know. But what I do know is that I like you." Mikey said looking at you in the eye.

You jaw dropped. A popular kid liking me? Is this some kind of joke? You thought to yourself.

"Nope. This isn't a joke,Kalen." Mikey said,laughing. 

"Oh...Did I say those things out loud?" You said. He nodded.

"Well,I like you too." You said gazing into his eyes.

You leaned in to him. He leaned in to you. 

You guys kissed for seemed like forever. 

And was the start of something new<3 

"Mikey & Kalen forever " Mikey said.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it Kalen(: