"Good morning Chris. Who is the patient?" She looked at Chris and then to Lisa.

"Hi doc, this is Lisa. She is in need of a doctor." Doctor Morgan was in her early thirties and beautiful with brown eyes and brown hair. She just married Chris's cousin on his fathers' side.

"My name is Doctor Morgan. Let's go in so I can do my work. You will be just fine, okay?"

Lisa nodded and with the help of Chris followed the doctor. She looked in awe as they walked through the house. The house was luxurious and beautifully decorated. "You have a beautiful home doctor."

"Thank you." She pointed to a door. "Lisa you can go in there and remove your jacket. Wait for me and I will be with you in a second."

Chris and Doctor Morgan entered the next door. "Sit please." She got out a new file and her pen and left the office.

Doctor Morgan entered the room Lisa was in and sat down by the small desk. "I need your information. Please start with your names and surname then your date of birth and previous illnesses."

Lisa nodded. "Lisa Anne Stone born July 21 2000. No previous illnesses."

"Good so what brings you here today?"

"I ... I ..." Tears sprang from her eyes. "I think I am pregnant."

Doctor Morgan handed her a tissue and gave her a sympathetic look. "Okay, when was your last period?"

"Seven weeks ago."

Fifteen minutes later doctor Morgan printed out the photo of the little bean shaped fetus. "You are indeed pregnant. I would say about five weeks. I am going to give you some vitamins and then you should come and see me again in four weeks."

Lisa wasn't crying anymore. She felt numb and empty. She nodded at the doctor and got off the bed to get dressed. 'Pregnant!' She shouted at herself in her head. 'What are my parents going to say?' She looked at the doctor. "Do I have other options?"

"Do you mean abortion?" Doctor Morgan looked at her shocked. She knew how important this baby was and she couldn't allow this girl to get an abortion.

"Yes, that is what I meant."

"I know you are young, but don't you think you should discuss this with the father of the baby?

"He is not in the picture anymore. I wouldn't know where to find him."

"I see. I don't do abortions, it is against everything I stand for. Don't you want to see this through and give the babe up for adoption? There are so many couples who can't have kids of their own."

"How long do I have to decide?"

"In my opinion or other doctor's opinions?"

"Other doctors."

"You have another five to six weeks to decide." Doctor Morgan looked pained. "I don't know what your circumstances are and if you are afraid of what your parents might say, I know of a few places that take in under aged girls in your situation. I can make a few calls if you decide to go with the pregnancy."

"Thanks doctor. I will let you know by my next appointment." Lisa left the room and found Chris in a chair opposite the door.

"Are you ready to go?" Chris asked.

"No I need to get medication first."

"Okay." Chris patted the seat next to him but she refused.

Doctor Morgan appeared with a bag and a card with a date and time written on it. "Eat what you can hold in and drink lots of water. You will be fine in a couple of weeks."