She slightly smiled. "Uh yeah. I wasn't sure about whether or not I wanted to go through with this."

"So since you signed them, you must have made your mind up then, huh?"

She hesitantly nodded her head. "Yeah, I guess. My boyfriend thought it was best if I signed them so me and him can be together without me being attached to my ex. You know what I mean?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah," I mumbled. I knew she was dating the guy but I didn't know they were in a relationship. But how could she let some random nigga persuade her to get a divorce from me? "So, who's this mystery guy I've been hearing so much about? And when am I gonna meet him?"

She smiled. "Never. You don't need to meet my boyfriend. That's weird."

"If he's gonna be around my kids and family then I wanna meet him. What's his name?"

"Jayvion."

I raised an eyebrow, confused. "Your lawyer?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah, that's him."

"Oh, I didn't think he was your type."

"I didn't know I had a type. What's my type?" she asked, folding her arms.

I sighed. "I didn't mean it like that," I replied.

"Then what did you mean?"

"Don't you think he's a little young for you?"

"The younger the better. The young ones know how to keep up with me."

I chuckled as I slid my hand up her thigh, stopping right in front of her box. I knew she didn't like that nigga, she's only in it for the sex. "You sayin' that like I wasn't able to keep up with you. I always fucked you to sleep."

"You were good but I don't want my pelvis getting beat up and my walls being torn every night because you wanna go in raw and just go at it for hours. I always fell asleep right afterwards because you kept me up so long."

I smirked. "You ain't never had a problem with it before."

"Well things changed."

"I doubt they did but I'll let you think they changed. So when am I gonna get some ass now that we aren't seeing each other anymore?"

She laughed. "Never. What do you think this is? I'm going to be faithful to my man."

"Right," I chuckled, not believing her. "You said that about all the other niggas you dated in the past but you always came back to me when they were fucking up. I think I deserve my share, especially since I been fucking you good since high school."

"You're all right," she replied. "I've had better."

"Like who? I know it ain't that nigga Jayvion, or else you wouldn't have come here to see me in that low shirt. You didn't even have to give these papers to me. You could've gave the papers to your rinky dink lawyer and he could've sent them to my lawyer, since that's what you're supposed to do. I'm the best you ever had and you know I am. You let me go raw every time we fuck, even if we ain't together and I'm the father of our kids. You gon' be forever in debt to me and the only way to pay off your debt is to start rationing some p*ssy. Plain and simple," I explained, making her laugh at me but I don't know why she's laughing. I'm serious.

"Oh, your new bitch must not be giving you and ass. When was the last time you got some Teddy?"

I sighed, shaking my head. "You don't even wanna know."

"I do, actually."

"The last time I got some ass from you."

Her eyes widened. "My poor baby," she laughed. "Here's an idea, why don't you get some ass from your baby mama?"