Prologue

A white SUV came to an abrupt halt outside the best fashion house of India, AR Designs.

The car door opened and out stepped a man, who was the virtual definition of perfection, dressed immaculately in an Armani suit. His strides were brisk, his eyes confident, and his manly posture attracting every woman's attention.

The moment he stepped into the building, all the chattering came to an immediate stop. Every employee stood up, the aura around the man commanding attention and respect.

Another man came half running to greet the man on time, "Good morning ASR."

Yes, that's right guys. The man is none other than our Arnav Singh Raizada – Best Business Man of India, King of the Fashion Industries, and the One and Only A. S. R.

Arnav simply gave a terse nod in reply to Aman's greeting before he dove straight into work mode, "Aman, arrange my meeting with the Mehta's and let them know immediately that we accept their proposal." Arnav was giving out orders as he purposefully strode towards his cabin, with Aman struggling to keep up behind him. "All arrangements should be done perfectly – there should be absolutely no space for any complaints from their side. And haan, arrange my meeting with the best architect for tomorrow – that land in Lucknow should be completely changed within a month for our upcoming fashion show. I need all this done within the next half an hour, got i–"

Arnav's words came to a halt as soon as he opened the door to his cabin...

There on his table, where there were normally files piled up for him to look at, there now stood a cake.

A cake with a lit up candle sticking out of it.

Aman, left ASR's side without a word and returned back to his work desk. He knew that his presence was not needed there at this moment as ASR would have other things to handle.

'Unbelievable,' Arnav thought. Only one person could do this, and he knew exactly who that one person was.

"Khushi," he called.

"Here I am!" came her cheerful voice as she came out of her hiding spot behind the couch.

And there she was. His PA/girlfriend of one year, Khushi Kumari Gupta, who now had a big smile lighting up her whole face.

She walked towards him confidently, in her stylish, modern, yet decent dress that stuck to her like a second skin, enhancing her beautiful curves, ending just above her knees.

She looked ethereal as she came and stood in front of him to plant a soft kiss on his cheek, before she pulled him inside, closing the door of his cabin behind them.

"What is this Khushi?" he asked. "And what is that cake –?"

"Sugar free peanut butter cake, just the way you like it," she said happily. She wrapped her arms around Arnav's neck before whispering, "Bought by the person you like," as she placed another peck on his other cheek.

And with that she pulled him along to stand in front of the cake, "Cut it," she said cheerfully.

"I hope you have an explanation for the 10 minutes I'm wasting for cutting this cake," Arnav said, looking almost bored.

"Oh come on Arnavji! Nothing can happen in 10 minutes!" she complained, pouting.

"You know how much value 10 minutes hold for me, Khushi," he replied.

Khushi sighed, "No matter what I do for you, you never like it. I mean you're so busy," she said, lookin down sadly.

Arnav looked at her crestfallen face before saying, "You're one of the very few people who can spoil my 10 minutes without my wish, Khushi."

"Really?!" she squealed happily.

And there she saw a smile fighting to peek out of his lips. "Finally, I've seen at least a half-smile on your face!" she said, excitedly. "Okay now cut the cake!"

Arnav shook his head before he took the knife and cut the cake after blowing the candle.

Khushi picked up a piece and fed him lovingly and wished, "Happy Birthday! Exactly this time, 26 years ago, you–"

"Cake was nice," he interrupted, not wanting to extend the conversation too long. He had a lot of important work to do.

"I know right! I ordered it especially for you! Of course it had to be nice!" she said happily, now looking at him expectantly.

"Now what?" he asked, looking at her expectant face.

She pointed to cake and then to herself, gesturing him to feed her. And obliging to her silent request, he picked up a piece and fed her.

As soon as she was done chewing he said, "I need the Mehta's file for the meeting," ending the birthday mood then and there, once and for all.

"You go to the meeting and you'll find the file there," Khushi replied, smiling. And with that she gave him a quick yet tight hug before she gave him her brightest smile and then walked out of his cabin towards her own, which was next to his...

With that Arnav just got straight to work, as if nothing had even happened...

Soooo what did you guys think of it? Anyone recognise this scene from the show? Even though it was slightly altered?

Anyways this is the prologue of the FF that most of you had voted for. So do let me know how it was and what you think of it with your likes/comments. Your response is my motivation. I will only continue to write this story if the response is good and I feel that you guys like it, so do give me your full response.