"I'm sorry Coop." Was all I could say.

"I thought so." He says and leaves the room but for a second I didn't want him to leave so I ran after him until we were at the corridor.

"Coop. Let's talk about this." I say almost pleading.

"We have a lot of things to do out here, things to fix and men to help recover from the losses of their properties. I have my piled up work pending and waiting for me. I don't need this right now." He said and it hurt to know that I wasn't prioritized anymore but can I blame him? I didn't even put him on my list during my decision making.

"I wanna go home to my family. Maybe I should go home." I tell him and he nods.

"Maybe you should." He says and didn't even stop me.

"And maybe you should include your mom in the list of your priorities." I said and he stopped mid way to face me.

"You're right, I will, don't worry." He says coldly and it hurt me even more.

"And maybe we should take a break." I said cursing myself after. Where the hell did that come from!! He looked at me in disbelief and shock but remained impassive.

"So now you're calling it off? Fine. Do as you wish like you always do. Nothing I say can stop you anyway so I won't bother." He says flinging his hands in the air and my tears started rolling down.

I wanted him to say no and stop me. To tell me we can work things out but maybe we need time apart. So much happened behind us and maybe we need this. I watch him walk away until he was out of my sight and I resumed back in the room bawling at my own stupidity.

Of course he won't stop me because he thinks I won't listen and that I'll fight it and he's right, lately I've been going against his will and made choices without a thought of considering him or his opinion and I hate that I made him think that I'm as stubborn as hell and won't listen.

Later on I found myself looking for him around until
I ended up in the bar and decided to drink instead. How stupid was I breaking up with him. If that's called a break up. I just asked for time apart.

"Stupid move Sadie. What the hell were you thinking!?" I tell myself and Landon comes in and joins me.

"Talking to yourself now huh?" He says and takes his own drink and sits beside me and raised his glass in the air before chugging it down.

"Have you seen Coop?" I ask.

"He went for a ride." He says.

"I kind of overheard you both in the hallway though." He says taking another shot.

"I'm so screwed. I don't know what got into me." I say and he nods.

"You said what's on your mind." He says.

"Yeah but not what's in my heart." I say in defense.

"And that's what happens when you speak with your tongue and not with your heart. When you speak out of frustration and not think twice before making a decision" he says and right about that again.

"He's right you know, I kind of taken him for granted in making my own choices and overlooked the fact that he's my boyfriend and I'm supposed to share my thoughts and everything with him." I confess and downed another bottle.

"But I really wanna go home though. I miss my family." I continue.

"Then go if you must. It's been awhile since you last saw them and it will be good for you to do so. As for Cooper, let the man take a breather. He'll come around soon." He says making me feel better except not because I'm still guilty as hell but whatever. I made a decision which I should own up to.