her best friend

Hi. My name is Aaliyah Langford. This is my best friend devin
*he stares into space* Devin say hi.
Devin~ oh heller

Aaliyah~ *laughs silently*

One normal boring day at school Aaliyah and Devin decide to walk to McDonald's for lunch. While they are walking they hear a voice say *AALYAH, DEVIN.* they both turn around in unison. At first they couldn't figure out who it was. They look at each other confused. They turn back around and see that it is Kevin and Daniel. They sit and wait for them to catch up.  Now all of them are walking in McDonald's like a squad. The first thing that Kevin does is push Devin into me. Kevin is the only person I have told who I like and he says he never told anyone. I rolled my eyes at him.

Devin's pov

Why does Kevin keep pushing her into me she is just my best friend. I mean she is kinda cute but I like her friend.

Aaliyah's pov

Hopefully Devin didn't know that I like him. I don't want this to ruin our friendship but at the same time I love him so much. If Kevin actually did tell him I would be upset because he said I could not tell anyone.

While we are all eating Daniel brought up a sad topic. He said its really going to be sad when we go on tour and don't see you.

Devin~ ya it's going to be hard to not see my best friend until I get back.

Aaliyah~ *tear falls down face on to the table* I'm going to miss you guys so much.

Kevin~ Awe Aaliyah don't cry. *gives her a big hug* before you know it it's going to be quick and we are going to see you again.

Devin~ * gives Aaliyah a bear hug* don't cry best friend I will text you everyday 24/7.

Aaliyah~ promise *still tearing up*

Devin~ promise!!

*they all hug. *

(later that night)

Devin hits up Kevin and daniel

Devin~ we need to talk asap

Kevin/ Daniel~ what's up

Devin~ meet me at the park tomorrow at 12pm

Kevin/daniel~ ok