BRAND NEW ME (That was a LIE continued....)

Bow:So Roc Royal,we know that Vincent Hurbert is coming out with a new project?Would you like to tell us what it is?

Roc:Yeah sure, he's producing this new girl  group called "Fine China".

Crowd:*cheers*

Bow:Wow that's good.Have you met them yet?

Roc:Yeah i have.Their pretty cool people to hang out with when you get to know them.

Bow:Cool cool.You know the fans are always wondering if your single,are ya?

Roc:Yes i'm single.

Crowd:WOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bow:You have any crushes???

Roc:*bites bottom lip and blushes a little*Uh uh.

Bow:Then why you blushin*playfully punches him*

Fan:Awwww he likey somebody!! Ooooo!

Roc:*laughs*Naw i don't like nobody though.

Bow:Ight,....we know you lien but anyways move on.

Roc:*makes confused face*

Bow:So we hear you guys are going to be starting the "LAX(made up)" tour.How is rehearsal and things going, and what should the fans expect?

Roc:Well it's going very good and just be ready for new dance moves,props.And i think this year we are going to be stage diving......i don't know yet they might kill us *little laugh*

Bow:Are ya'll gonna kill MB?*talking to crowd*

Crowd:NOOO!!!!

Bow:Ya'll needa stop all dat!*laughs*Ight, thanks Roc.We will be back with Princeton from mindless behavior!!!

~MEANWHILE WITH THE GIRLS~

Nini:*laying on floor*My neck!! My back! MY NECK AND MY BACK!!!

Ana:Come on Nini you have to learn these moves!

Reana:Ugh this is hard can we have a break or something.A drink of water??

Ana:*sighs*Yes you can*goes to cooler*Imma let you guys slide because your not very use to it yet.But you guys will be working harder then you think you are now.Trust me.Being in a group is alot of work*brings back 6 water bottles and hands each of the girls one and drinsk hers*

Bri:*drinking water*Oh my gosh! It's like heaven in a plastic bottle!!!*gulps water down*

Lala:*cough*Thirsty*cough*

Bri:*throws water at her*

Kasha:HEY YOU HIT ME!*opens water bottle and throws some water on bri*

Reana:AYE AYE YA'LL STOP!*water gets thrown on her*

Reana:....*wipes water off eyes then grabs water bottle and chases bri and Kasha*

Anaa:LADIES LADIES!!!

Girls:*stop running*...Sorry...*walk back over to everyone*

Ana:We have to finish this routine.You guys have an interview in 2 days.

Girls:WHAT??WITH WHO??

Ana:Good morning America

Girls:OMG!!!*jumping up squealing*

Ana:Yeah yeah i know but we have to atleast finish part of this routine so get in your positions

Girls*gets in postions*

~BACK AT 106&PARK~

Princeton:For the last time......no i didn't sneak a girl on the bus.

Shay:Are you lying?