Moment of Truth continued.......

Princeton:What???....WHY!!*pissed*

Bri:I.i-i i just-

Princeton:*pissed off*I'VE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR DAYS NOW AND YOU GOT MY HOPES UP THINKING I FINALLY GOT THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS AND YOU JUST SAID..noo?

Bri:CAN YOU LET ME FINISH!? YOU CAUGHT ME off GUARD! WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!? EMBARRASS YOU IN FRONT OF ALL YOUR FANS! I'M NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON!!!

Princeton:WELL WHY DID YOU SAY NO!!!*holding back a small tear*

Bri:Because!!! How you just dissed me then come out of no where doing THIS! Sweet stuff doesn't convince me that easy! I have to have proof that you mean all of this!

Prince:So me pulling you on stage in front of ALL my fans who are probably going to start drama soon, giving you a ring i still have to pay off and being brave enough to ask you out on STAGE wasn't enough right?*folds arms and glares at Bri*

Bri:Well...when you put it tha-

Prince:Naw man save it, i see how you feel about me now.Just forget this happened*goes to open dressing room door and everyone falls out because they were being nosey*

Everyone:*looks up at them then looks at Bri then and Prince*

Prince:*shakes head and goes in dressing room*

Bri:*holding back tears,turns then runs down hall*

Girls:BRI!!!*chases her*

Boys:*looks at each other then goes in dressing room*

 Brianna's POV

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!!! Why didn't he let me finish! Oh my god i feel like running in front of a bus!I didn't know Princeton was going to go to the extremes to ask me out!!! I like Princeton so much! HE IS MY DREAM BOY! What girl wouldn't say yes on stage in front of MILLIONS of people! I WANTED TO SAY NO BECAUSE AS SOON AS THIS TOUR IS OVER ME AND THE GIRLS LEAVE! I don't want to have to leave broken hearted! So why would i want to get attached to him then be devastated when i have to go! I feel so dumb..i should have never got on the bus,then i would have never fell completely for Princeton the way i am now...........Well i don't need to worry about getting attached to him now....He hates me!

END OF POV

Bri:*runs in bathroom and goes in stall and sits on floor crying in to hands*

Girls:*runs in bathroom and hears Bri crying*

Nini:Oh my god*gets on knees and looks under stalls and see's Bri*Brianna Please come out

Bri:NO! I'M STAYING HERE! I WANT TO GO HOME I'M SO DONE!*crackling voice from crying*

Reana:Come out so we can talk!Bri we heard everything,we know that your being misunderstood! Were best friends!

Kasha:Yea! Come on Bri your gonna make me cry!

Bri:*pushes door open with hand and still on floor and eyes are blood shot*What?..

Lala:GIRL GET OFF THIS NASTY FLOOR!*goes and drags Bri out of stall*

Nini:Awww...she''s all non smiley*frowns and sits down next to her and hugs her*Now tell Nini what's on your mind

Girls:*sit around her*

Bri:*sniffs*....I said no..because when the tour is over were leaving.Did you guys completely forget that?

Girls:*eyes widen then sighs*No...

Bri:Exactly!*sounding like about to cry again*I-I i didn't want to get attached to him then have to leave devastated when the tour is over.Were just fans....your their girlfriends now then when tour stops.Then what?They will have interview,rehearsals,video's,performances.Their never going to have time....then we will just be regular fans again!*tear falls*So what's the point in getting attached......were going to be hurt in the end anyways.