BRAND NEW ME(If you don't want me they don't TALK TO ME)

Boys:*comes out back door with no shirt and swimming trunks on in their fav color*

Nini:Man he think he doing something*IN HEAD:DAYUUMMMMM COME GIVE MAMA SOME OF THAT!!!!!!*

Lala:AYE PUT A SHIRT ON WITHCHA BIRD CHEST ASSES!

Reana:*kicks her*...*whispers*Girl i might not go with him and hate him but girl when it comes to that body that hate can wait!

Lala:*cough*THIRSTY*cough*

Bri:Soooo....*talking to the girls and sitting on edge of pool*They think they can come out here with no shirt and win someone back.Uh uh....it's not going down like that.Ya'll come wit me*stands up and walk to patio*

Girls:*looks at each other confused then gets out the pool and goes to bri*

~Meanwhile with boys~

*On basketball court huddled up*

Diggy:*whispering*Alright here's the plan.I've done research and  NIGGA I'M TRYING SO HARD NOT TO SOUND GAY RIGHT NOW! are with me,girls like it when Prod grinds,roc bites his lip,Princeton flips his hair and when ray takes his hair out.Jacob they like it when you smile and *pops fake collar*When i smell good*proud smile*

Guys:*looking at him like he is a crackhead*....

Diggy:*clear throat*We have to do it in front of them.Soo here's what we do.We have to act like were running after the basketball,Jacob with run in front of us and stop at the edge of the pool and fall in.But we have to do it when the girls are in the pool.

Guys:Ight*puts hands in and yells"GET'EM!"

~With the girls~

Bri:*whispers*So girls here's what were going to do AND I'M TRYING TO SOUND AS NON-LESBI AS POSSIBLE!BARE WITH ME!!Bare with me.Okay so Nini you grab a soda bottle and run with it open the stop and make it fall on you in front of Roc and wipe it off slowly(OMG WHILE IM WRITING THIS I AM CRACKING TF UP XD!!!), Reana you have more butt then all of us.YOU MUST TWERK LIKE YO LIFE IS ON THE LINE IN FRONT OF DIGGY.But do NOT let him touch.If he does run!Kasha you are the shy sweet one so run around acting blond.

Kasha:-_____-Bitch do i have "EHEHEHEHE" written across my forehead?

Bri:Ughh fine just act like a sweet preppy girl jump around make your tits move idgaf do something.

Kasha:Umm..okay.

Bri:Okay and Lala you have to-

Lala:Nothing involving giggling,flipping hair,or anything girlie or stupid.

Bri:......Go hang upside down on the basketball pole.

Lala:EWW NO! I'm not from playboy!Those are your boys i'm not in to anyyyy of them.I'll just do me.

Bri:Ugh fine difficultness

Lala:YAY BYE!*runs to basketball court*

Reana;I hope this girl knows she's in a Bikini?

Bri:*sighs and puts hands on hip*That's why we love her,she knows what she's doing.

Nini:What?

Kasha:....Sweetheart...she is playing b-ball in a bikini to get back at them.

Nini:OOOOOOHH.

Bri:Okay.Let's start in 3

~With the boys~

Diggy:2

~both~

Girls&Boys:1!

Lala:*on basketball court*