Hotel

As preacher drives to the hotel everyone was on the bus playing games like truth or dare.

Roc:EWWWWWWWWWWWWW DAWG WTF??!! NO I'M NOT LETTING PRODIGY TOUCH MY NIPPLE!

Prod:I never agreed!

Lala:I dared you..so you have to do it*devilish grin*

Roc:Naw man nobody touching my nipples but my momma!*folds arms over chest*

Kasha:Cooommme  on do it! You picked dare!

Prod:NOT HELPING BABE!

Kasha:Aye....dare is a dare..

Prod:Then i dare you to kiss Unique

Nini:*raises eyebrows and looks at prodigy*Nigga i'm not in this so don't include me!

Bri:AYE! I have a dare for allllllll of you

EveryoneExceptBri:What?

Bri:Okay*whispers so Preacher doesn't hear*When we get there...everyone can't sleep with their boyfriend*looks at Lala*Or enemy....

Reana&Diggy:What do you mean?

Bri:Hmmmm*looks at everyone*Roc and Kasha,Reana and Prodigy,Me and Diggy,Eliza and Princeton, and Unique and Rayray

Ray:*jolts head up and smiles*Okay

Roc:*glares at him than back at bri*So what do we have to do?

Bri:That's completely up to you and your partner.....Ya'll in?

Everyone:*looks at partner*I'm in *smiles*

When they pulled up to the hotel everyone got off the bus and into the hotel.The girls where amazed by how big and beautiful it was.The lobby was red and bajah with matching sitting area furniture.There was a small glass room in the middle of the lobby with a water fountain in it with plants around it.Preacher got out of the bus and signed all of them in and asked for 6 rooms.As everyone made there way towards the elevator,Bri started spazzing out.

Bri:Ohhhhhhhhh no, i'm not getting on that death trap that holds my life by a string are you CRAZY!!?!?! Where's the stairs at!?

Diggy:Why you tripping...it's an elevator

Bri:LIES! Its a metal death trap.I'm TERRIFIED OF THOSE THINGS!*backs up*I'll meet ya'll up there when i find the stairs..*starts to walk away*

Prince:*see's elevator door open and everyone got in*...hmmm*runs and wraps arms around Bri's waist and runs on elevator and the doors shut*

Bri:*in shock and starts kicking around crazy*AHHHH LET ME OFF LET ME OFF! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS AH!!!

Girls:*trying to hold bri's legs down*(NOTE:She's only 5 feet and skinny)

Prince:It's almost over calm down

Bri:*breathing hard and turning red*NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prodigy:*standing in corner watching*......*shakes head*

~Elevator doors open~

Bri*gets out of Princeton's grip and pushes everyone out the way running off the elevator and trips and falls on the floor*I..hate....ALL OF YOU!

Everyone:Awww love you too!*gets off elevator and walks to rooms*

Bri:Okay...everyone remember their partners?

Roc:Yep*stands next to kasha*

Prince:Yea*next to Lala*

Diggy:*next to bri and nods*