BRAND NEW ME (Forget You)

~Kasha and Prod~

Kasha:I'm not forgiving you. Idon't care how much you beg me prod.You really hurt me.

Prod:Kasha I am sorry.I never wanted to hurt you but i was just talking in the heat of the moment and-

Kasha:BLAH BLAH BLAH!*points to door*Get out i don't want to talk anymore!

Prod:Kasha please just listen..

Kasha:10 Seconds...

Prod:*talking fast*I really am sorry and i want to be friends with you because i don't want to feel awkward around you in the house because we are all going to be living here so we might as well communicate on a friendly level*breaths out loud*

Kasha:*looks at clock*Hm...with 1 second to spare.......i guess we can be "FRIENDS".........

Prod:*smiles*..can we have a friendly hug?*opens arms*

Kasha:*rolls eyes then smiles*Okay*hugs him then tries to pull away*..Um...Prodigy...you can let go now....

Prod:*still hugging her*

Kasha:*pinches his armpit*

Prod:AHHIIE!!*lets her go and grabs his armpit*

Kasha;*evil smile*

Prod:GRR!*pushes her on bed and starts play slapping her*

Kasha:*laughing*Stopp stop!*grabs his hands*

Prod:*looking down at her*

Kasha:*looking at him*......

Prod:*leans in*

Kasha:*IN HEAD:.....Ummm...No no no...wait yes....wait no..YES!NO!YES!NO!*\

Prod:*about to kiss her*

Lala:*walks in with lala*

Nini:*mouth drops*AHHH!

Prod&Kasha:AHHH!*jumps up*

Prod:*stands up*

Kasha:*sits up blushing*

Lala:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I knew it!!*starts jumping around*I CAUGHT NINI NOW YOU!!!

Nini: I THOUGHT WE AGREED NOT TO TELL!*punches her in arm*

Lala:OW!! And i might have crossed my fingers...And KASHA! Mmm...mmm...m..*walks over to them shaking head*The quiet innocent ones are always the freaks....

Kasha:HEY HE STARTED IT!*points to prod*

Nini:And you were going to enjoy it till the finish weren't you!?

Kasha:No*lying*

Prod:Umm... i think i should go.BYE!*runs out room and closes door behind self*

Lala;*looks at door then at Kasha*.......I knew you still liked him.

Kasha:*serious voice*Were just friends.

Lala:With benefits.....buthey whatever floats your boat sista.I saw roc pinning Nini to a wall.

Nin:HEY!

Lala:HELLER!*madea's voice*

Lala:Imma go see if i can find anyone else sucking faces*gets up and walks to door,opens it and see's Reana walking in*

Reana:Heller*goes in room*

Lala:How ya duurrnn*madea's voice*...*walks out and downstairs*

~Meanwhile with Bri and Prince~