Hotel Part 2

Roc:I'M SO TIRED OF GETTING HURT BY SOMEONE WHO'S SUPPOST TO HAVE MY BACK AS A BROTHER! Ever sense i started getting girlfriends you changed! You had girlfriends before i did so WHY!!! Are you always trying to get my girlfriends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray:*obsorbig everything he is saying* I DON'T STEAL YOUR GIRLFRIENDS! THEY COME ON TO M-

Roc:Don't even say that...I WAS ON THE PHONE DUMBASS BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO TURN IT OFF!

Ray:LIES! PROVE IT!

Roc:*grabs my phone and his and goes to call list and shows his the times,and then points to clock*EXACTLLY!

Ray:*pauses*.......

Roc: I can't beleive you man....*walks out room and slams door behind him*

Ray:WAIT!

Roc:MAN WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*red in the face with fist balled up*

Ray:The only reason i date your girls is because.....their all faithful.......to you and...all the girls i ever had cheated on me or just wanted on thing...my money

Roc:Well you need to change your type of girls! not go for mines! And they weren't that faithful if they went for my closes friend!Who was like my brother!

Ray:Bro...i'm sorry... i really am

Roc:Your a sorry ass bitch..........

Ray:Man you know what i mean!

Roc:Yea but i chose not too....TO many times you did this and i was always thinking"Oh is it me, what am i doing wrong" WHEN IT IS ACTUALLY YOU!EVEN IF THEY ARN'T FAITHFUL YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE HUNTING FOR THEM TO GO OUT WITH YOU.

Ray:I know man...and i am wrong for doing that.....i just want a girlfriend who i can show what a good guy i am.....

Roc:Well first start by finding them on your own.....and not looking at mines*serious voice*

Ray:*nods*

Roc:*walks out and slams door*

~Meanwhile with kasha and Nini~

Nini:MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN!

Kasha:FACES PAST AND I'M HOME BOUND!

Nini:DUN DUN DUN DUN! DUNDUN DUN DUN!

Kasha:*stands up on bed and swings hair*AND I NEED YOU!

Nini:*stands on chair*AND I MISS YOU!

Both:And now i wonnnd-errr

Roc:*walks in and pauses*........

Nini&Kasha:*stops singing and turns around and looks at him*

Roc:*girlie voice and takes off bandana and jumps on table* IF I COULD FALL! INTO THE SKY! WOULD YOU THIN KTIME COULD PASS ME BY!

Nini:AND YOU KNOW I'D WALK A THOSAND MILES

All:If i could just.See.You.TONIGHT!

Kasha:*bust out laughing*Sorry....we were watching white chicks...

Roc:Oh....

Nini:*plots on edge of chair*Sooo...what happend with you and Ray?

Roc:*shakes head*Nothing......I think he understands now....hopefully.

Kasha:*jumps off bed infront of both of them*Look,Ray is wrong as hec for being like that.....he's suppost to be your bro...BIG bro! You need to make sure he respects your relationships Roc.

Roc:Ya.....I know..

Kasha:Nooooooooow......back to my movie*hits play*MM MM MM WORK IT DAYMIAN!*dances near tv*

Roc&Nini:*looks at her strange*

Roc:*whispers something in Nini's ear then grabs her hand*We'll be back Kasha*walks out door with me*

Kasha:*nods then still dancing*MMMM MMM YO BIG CHOCOLATE SELF!

  Roc lead Nini out to the hallway of the hotel and grabbed her hand and ran to the lobby,surprisingly everyone was gone.

Nini:*whispers*Roc! It's late you have a concert tommorow shouldn't we go to sle-

Roc:*pushes Nini on chair and kisses her*

Lala:OOOOOOOO!*covers mouth*

Prince:Ya'll nasty!

Lala:AHA FOUND YOU!

Nini&Roc;*jumps*AH! WTF?

Lala:Long story.....we were playing hide and seek....

Nini:..........at*looks at clock*10:58pm???!!

Prince:And Roc trying to be freaky at*fake gasp*10:59pm????! 

Roc:Shut up*pulls her out chair then sits and pulls her on his lap*

Preacher:AND YA'LL POST TO BE SLEEP AT*yawn*11:00PM!

Everyone:*jumps then looks and preacher then sighs*Okay...

Everyone goes back to there rooms.Nini went back to her room with Ray.They talked it out and everything was cool.All that's left is the concert,Princeton's surprise then more things to come on the AATW tour.