"So, Luhan's?" Kai said. Even though he has some grudge against him. Anyway, they're still friends, so why not bring him. Kai thought.

Kai turn around to face Luhan—who just stood up from chit-chatting with Xiumin, Chen and Sehun. "Hey Luhan, you wanna come—"

But before Kai could even finish his sentence, Luhan already threw his car keys to Kai. "I have other plans, maybe next time." Then he leaves the room.

Kai caught the keys, and he asked, confused "But, how'd you know?" Kai did not received an answer because Luhan already got out from the room, but he then just let it pass.

"Well, what do you know?" Kai said happily as he shows the car keys to the girls.

'What are his plans?' Jiyeon got curious. But anyhow, they went to the parking lot and used Luhan's car and Kai is the driver. Jiyeon sat beside Kai.

As they reached the gates of SMA, they saw Luhan outside the gates. Kai slide Jiyeon's window down so he could talk to Luhan. "Yo, are you taking the bus?" Kai jokingly said. "Are you sure you don't want to come? This is your car anyway."

"No, thanks. I'm waiting for someone," he gave them a half-smile.

"Ohh, is it a girl?" Kai mocked. Luhan looked at Jiyeon flinching because sunlight struck right to his face. "Ok, nevermind. Take care." Kai starts driving.

As Jiyeon slides the window up, she noticed something on the side mirror and she saw a car drove in front of Luhan. So she took a peek and saw Luhan enter this car.

Red light halted them from moving. Then the car in which Luhan entered stopped beside their car. The passenger seat's window rolled down, and they saw Luhan with Jei driving.

They seem to have a little fight. "Stop," Luhan said to Jei, pretty annoyed.

"Don't be rude," Jei said.

"Oh, it's them," Kai said, so he rolled down his window.

When Luhan saw Kai rolled down their window, Luhan frustratingly leaned his back to his seat—like there's nothing he could do. And he placed his elbow on the window and face palmed (something like that).

"Hey, it's you two again! It's Jiyeon, right? Pretty busy these days, huh, Kai?" Jei smirked in a meaningful way.

"So, this is your plan, Luhan. How come you did not tell me you're with Jei?" Kai smirked.

"He did not?" Jei said. Jei frowned at Luhan "Why not?" Luhan did not answer Jei's question, he's too bothered as of the moment.

"Anyway, where are you going?" Jei asked.

Kai turn around to the girls as a question where to. And the girls said, "Mall."

"We're going at the mall," Kai smiled.

"What a coincidence, that's where we're headed. Oh, look at the light. See you there."

And both cars starts moving.

"Wow. Is that Luhan's girlfriend? SHE'S SO PRETTY!" Hyomin exclaimed.

"Right, they look good together!" –Eunjung

Jiyeon felt kinda insecure when her friends started praising Jei's beauty.

"Whut?" Kai responded with a witty tone. "No, they're best friends since childhood," he laughed.

"What?" Jiyeon said with a puzzled face and feeling.

"What's wrong?" Kai faced Jiyeon then back to the road.