read something better go get a life get a hobby please

I'm thinking of writing a phanfic bc I can't find any good ones on here and I'm craving phan
If u kno of any good ones pls recommend them in the comments bc I don't think I can handle updating another shitty fic on here that no one reads ha

Joe was driving to the hospital with Christine's sister, Sally. She was leaving today. The car ride was kind of awkward, and luckily Sally turned on some music before it got too excruciatingly quiet.
"So, d-"
"You know you're the reason that she's in there? You're the reason she went to some shady bar to see a shitty band play. That's how she got punched in the nose. Because of you. Some gross boy." Sally paused, then sighed. "What the fuck is so special about you? She never gives a shit about boys."
Joe sat and thought- what was so special about him?
--------
When they arrived at the hospital, Christine was sitting up on the hospital bed, holding a bag of her belongings. "Joe! Hey!" Christine smiled wide, waving at Joe. "Love you too, bitch." Sally said jokingly, before cracking a smile at Christine. Joe smiled.
"How are you feeling?" He asked. Christine smiled. "Fine! I'm feeling fine, ha."
It progressively got more awkward. Everyone wanted to die, it was so fucking awkward oh my god.

-----

this fic fuckin sucks I'm gonna KMS ok listen this chapter is like two paragraphs but there's no plot to this story so fuck you !!!! why does it have 800+ views read my other fics they're so much better fucK!!!