Read authors note at end!!

Pete my baBY
Also uh wattpad won't let me add videos??? What the fuck anyways Always by Panic! At The Disco is song of the chapter bc frerard and petekey cry fuck just read the chapter

"Pete? Why are you calling me at...four am?" "Gabe, can you come over?" Pete asked, words slurred drunkenly, surrounded by empty beer bottles.

"Pete, I'm in Chicago." Gabe said slowly. "Gabriel Fucking Saporta, I know man! So am I!" Pete screamed. "Pete, you moved to New Jersey two years ago." Gabe reassured Pete that he no longer lived in Chicago.
"Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh. I did, didn't I?" Pete hiccuped, and sighed. "I'm out of beeeerrrr. I'm gonna drive to the st-store." Pete slurred, trying to stand up. "Pete, no, listen just wait okay? I'm bringing over some beer, bud. I'll be there in five." Gabe lied. "Okaaayyyy!" Pete hung up and waited for Gabe. He pulled out a little bag of weed. "My friend. Bag of weed the friend. Ha. Bag of weed, you are my new best friend!" As Pete and Bag Of Weed got to know eachother, Gabe called Patrick and explained the situation.
Patrick walked into Pete's house, and then into his room. "Gaaaaaabbeeee! You're here! You live in Chicago, how'd you get heeeerreee soooo fast?" Pete had visible white dust around his nose. His eyes were bloodshot. Patrick wanted to cry.
"Pete, bud, it's Patrick, lets getcha cleaned up, okay?" Pete nodded lazily. Patrick helped him up and guided him to the bathroom. He got a paper towel and brushed off around Pete's nose. "You're my best friend Patrick. I know I'm fucked up right now, but I know you're my best friend, and I don't deserve you." Pete said drunkenly. "You're my best friend too, Pete. I'm gonna help you through this. I promise." Patrick said. He meant it. "Don't leave me, Pat. Please, don't ever leave me. Everyone I care about leaves. Please." Pete said, tripping over hit feet as Patrick helped him to bed.

"I won't ever leave you. I promise."

---ahyesactualfrerardinafrerardficherewego---

Frank went downstairs after waking up, because he needed Linda to give him some mom advice.
"You should have him consider therapy. He'll listen to you, because he trusts you." Linda said simply. "Okay. That's a good idea." Frank said, sighing. "Fraaaaankk! Cuddles!" Gerard screamed from upstairs. "I think he wants to cuddle with you." Linda said, smirking. "Yeah, me too." Frank agreed, blushing a little. Frank went back upstairs with two mugs of coffee. One with kittens, one with Jack Skellington.
frank set the mugs on the nightstand and crawled under the covers with Gerard. "Frank?" Gerard asked quietly. "Yes?" Frank replied. "I'm sad. I'm sorry, I know I've been sad lately, I just-" "Gerard, baby, I love you, okay? Don't ever, ever, apologize for being sad. It's okay, I promise. I love you. So much. You can talk to me about it and do whatever. I'll always be here. Always." Frank reassured Gerard, because he knew that sometimes he needed it. "I love you too. Thank you so much." Gerard said quietly. Frank kissed him on the nose, soft and sweet. "I was thinking that you should see a therapist." Frank said slowly. "O..okay. I-I guess I will.." Gerard replied. He furrowed his eyebrows. "You could tell me to drive off a cliff and I'd listen to you. Seriously, I trust you way too much for my own good." Gerard chuckled a bit. "I love you." Gerard said as he played with Franks hair. "I love you too.
((((Folie à deux (the fic) reference hardcore watch out))))Don't twist my hair. It's like twisting the stem of a flower, ya know?" Frank smiled and snuggled into Gerard's chest. "So..about therapy and stuff. How would we pay for it?" Gerard asked. "My mom. She's a kickass neurosurgeon, she has plenty of money." Frank said simply. "Have you talked to her about it yet?" Gerard asked, stretching and standing up. Frank groaned and made grabby hands, but Gerard ignored him. "Ugh, yes, it was her idea, come back!" Frank shouted. Gerard threw a pillow at him. "You're such a dick!" Frank yelled, throwing the pillow at Gerard. "Did you say 'You suck a dick?' Because if so, no, I don't." Gerard grinned and walked to the bathroom. "I have to pee, I'll be right back." Frank smiled and nodded. Then, his phone started beeping rapidly. He thought maybe it was a bomb and about to explode, but it was just Lyn-Z texting him.

Me and Patrick are coming over

It's important

Reply you fucking dick

It's about Pete

We're here

See you in like three seconds

And then Frank heard the front door open, rapid footsteps, and then Lyn-Z and Patrick were in his room.
"So I was thinking-Oh, hey? Why are they here?" Gerard asked as he walked out of the bathroom. Frank shrugged. "It's Pete." Patrick said. His face was red and puffy. He had obviously been crying. "What's wrong? Where is he?" Gerard asked hurriedly. "Pete has been doing a lot of drugs lately, and he's-it's just-it's really bad. He'll only talk to me, I mean he talked to Gabe, but that's it." Patrick said. He seemed panicky. "I went there and he just stared at the wall. He didn't even notice me." Lyn-Z said. "Fuck, come on, let's go over there-" "No, Frank, Pete's in the hospital." Lyn-Z said. "They're not allowing visitors for him anymore. He's-fuck." Patrick cursed, and that's when everyone knew that they were fucked.
"He tried to OD on pills. He's alive, they pumped his stomach. But he's really out of it.." Lyn-Z began, rubbing her eyes.
"We need to go out. Clear our heads. Come on, it's Saturday right? Maybe we can hook Joe up with mysterious ice cream girl at Brusters." And everyone remembered that Pete introduced them to Brusters, but no one said anything.

They took Patricks car over to Joes. Lyn-Z got out and knocked on his door. Joe opened up, rubbing his eyes. He'd obviously just woken up, wearing sweatpants and no shirt. "Get ready, fucker, because we are gonna hook you up with cute Brusters girl." Lyn-Z shouted. Joe got ready and came out. He looked good, casual. He was wearing a Misfits shirt and black skinny jeans. He had finally shaved, and he hadn't left his house since, ya know. "Hey, Jesus finally shaved!" Gerard said as they squeezed into Patricks tiny Prius.
They were all having a great time, pretending like everything was okay, pretending that everything wasn't completely and utter fucked.
"Oh my God there she is ohmygodohmygodohmygod-" "Joe, shut up, be cute, talk to her. It'll work. Trust me." Lyn-Z reassured him, because she was the only one who knew how to give relationship advice. Patrick had never been in an actual relationship, Gerard Frank were pretty much each other's first relationship (not including Gerard's ex). Lyn-Z had had plenty of relationships.
"Joe, stop looking so horrified and talk to her. Shes just some girl." Frank said. Joe took a deep breath and hesitantly got out of the car.
He walked with shaky legs to the window and ordered his ice cream. Cotton candy.
Once he got his ice cream, he sat on the bench with her. "H-hi." He said shakily. She looked over at him and smiled, taking out one of her headphones. "Hey." She replied. "Uh, why are you listening to?" He asked. "Some local band called Fall Out Boy. They're really good."
Joe made sure he heard her right. "Fall Out Boy? Dude, that's my band! I play guitar." He replied excitedly. "Really? That's awesome! My names Christine." Christine held out her hand for him to shake. "I'm Joe. This probably seems a little stalkerish, but I always pass this Brusters when I go to my friends house, and I noticed you're always here on Saturdays. Why? If you don't mind me asking." Joe wondered, fiddling with his thumbs.
Meanwhile, Lyn-Z, Gerard, Frank, and Patrick were watching them in the car from a safe distance.
"What are they saying?"
"Ooh! He made her laugh!"
"Why does she look so impressed?"
"Joes not that impressive."
"Eh."

"Oh, well, I come here every Saturday because my mom used to take me here every Saturday. I dunno. Habit." She said, sighing. She looked a little uncomfortable, so Joe decided to change the subject. "So, you listen to Fall Out Boy? We're playing at Johns Bar on Friday. You should come, or we could go together, I dunno." Joe mumbled the last bit, looking at his lap. Christine smiled. "Are you asking me out on a date?" She wondered, blushing slightly. Joe breathed out. "Yes." He said quickly. Her smile grew even wider, and she giggled a little.
"I'd love to."
READ AUTHORS NOTE!!!!
Okay this chapter is shit I know I've been distracted and I kind of rushed this chapter but I have some good/bad news.
I'll go ahead and say the good part.
I've began a new fic that I'm very excited about! It's Ryden, and it's kind of put together well ya know? Like with this fic I just started writing.
Bad news.
This fic is gonna and put on hold for a while.
I'm gonna try and update this fic as much as I can, but this Ryden one is gonna be really good.

Also more news christ okay today is my moms birthday and she passed away a few years ago so I'm busy today and tomorrow I'm going to the beach and saying for two weeks so I'm gonna try and get as much writing in as possible but ya know
Xoxo Asia