I Think Thats My Dick Falling In Love With You

This chapter is gonna be frerard af I'm so sorry that the last chapter was just an oc and joe I just,,,, I needed it alright fuck you

"Gerard! Fuck, come here!" Frank screamed. Gerard fucking bolted from the kitchen table and up the stairs, spilling his coffee in the process.
"What?! Are you alright?!" Gerard said, out of breath.
"I forgot to bring a towel, and I only realized once I was done showering, can you get me one?" Frank called from the bathroom.
"Fucking christ, Frank, you scared me. That was the most running I've done, like, ever." Gerard said, grabbing Frank a towel.
"Thank you baby, love you." Frank said sweetly, rapping the towel around his waist and stepping into his bedroom with Gerard.
"So, heard any news about Joe's potential girlfriend?" Frank asked, slipping into some PJs.
"Well, she broke her nose and got a concussion. She'll be okay though. They should be releasing her today." Gerard chuckled. "Her sister basically murdered Joe." Frank snickered, tossing on one of Gerard's shirts.
"Hey, is it alright if Lyn-Z comes over? She needs to touch up my roots." Gerard asked.
"Sure." Frank said.
"Okay, good, because she's kind of already on her way over." Frank rolled his eyes. "Do you still love me despite my nonsense behavior?" Gerard asked as he rapped his arms around Franks waist. "Hm. Sure." Frank said stubbornly.
Gerard kissed Frank.
"How about now?"
"..maybe."
Gerard kissed Frank yet again, harder this time.
"Now?"
"Yeah. That's good. I love you again." Gerard laughed.
"So I was thinking..remember how I said that I didn't really care too much about sex?" Frank said.
"Yeah?..why?" Gerard asked, surprised at the random timing.
"Well...I don't know....I love you a whole lot....like, a lot. Actually....I'm...I'm in love with you? And-" "wait, you're in love with me?" Gerard stuttered. Frank seemed to get a little smaller. "Yeah...did I weird you out?" He asked. "No! No, oh my God. I'm in love with you too! That's great!" Gerard said excitedly.
Frank smiled. "Anyways...I don't know. I've never been in love before. In fact, I've never really loved anyone romantically." He paused. "And now that I've fallen in love with you, it's like, you're not just romantically attractive." Frank was having a hard time figuring out what to say. "Like, I'm now sexually attracted to you. Like-ugh-you know? Like, I wanna have sex with you? Ah?" Frank coiled back a little, because fuck he was nervous about Gerard's response.
Gerard furrowed his eyebrows.
"I think I wanna have sex too...like, I feel something other than love when you do certain things. I mean, there's still love with it, but there's something else, and I think that's my dick falling in love with you, too." Frank laughed. He couldn't help it. Gerard laughed too.

Okay I kno this chapter is short as fuck I just don't know how else I would end it sigh this fic is shit lol go read something better ....... Like my other fics that are actually good..............what a concept..........
-Asia