Mostly just references and inside jokes that most of you wont get

Hey pals I'm considering changing the title of this fic bc it's so goddamn cliche but I dunno what to change it to so I guess this title is 5ever :'(

"So, I just...passed out?" Gerard asked, fiddling with his thumbs. Frank nodded. "What did I say? Before I passed out?" He asked. Frank looked at his feet sadly. "You really don't remember?" He said, raising an eyebrow. He looked really hurt. Gerard hoped he didn't hurt Frank. Gerard shook his head.
"You, uh, accused me of using you to make you-to make you fat, so I could, uh, make fun of you..and I want you to know that I'd never do that, and th-that I do really love you, you know that, right? You're my favorite person, and I would never hurt you like that." Franks eyes were red and puffy. Gerard felt really guilty.
"You had a panic attack. The doctor said that's normal for someone who starts eating again after starving themselves." Brendon broke the silence. "He said that if you're not feeling too weak you can leave." Lyn-Z said. Gerard nodded. "I'm feeling better now.." He glanced at Frank, who was still looking down. "Maybe we can go home and watch High School Musical 2. You assholes watched it without me, too. I'm offended." Gerard said, and even though Frank was still looking at his feet and trying to be upset, he cracked a smile. "Dude, why don't we go and get, like, ice cream or something? Then we can all go to the spot." Lexi said. "The spot?" Frank asked. Everyone looked really offended. "You didn't tell him about the spot?! What the fuck!?" Pete screamed at Gerard. Gerard chuckled. "Sorry, didn't cross my mind."
Lyn-Z started going towards the door. "I'm gonna tell the doctor you're ready to leave."

Everyone chatted, and everything was okay. But still, everyone felt depressed and sad and they all wanted Gerard to know how important he is. "I think Mikey might be gay." Pete said, looking at Mikey, who was sitting on his lap. Mikey raised his eyebrows. "Never crossed my mind." He said, grinning. "Is anyone in here straight?" Lexi asked. "Ooh! Ryan is!" Brendon exclaimed, pointing at his boyfriend. "Even when I was sucking your dick last night?" Ryan asked. Brendon furrowed his eyebrows. "Well, yeah, you said no homo." Ryan grinned. "I lied." Brendon gasped loudly, and everyone laughed. "I'm kind of straight." Andy said, raising his hand. "I mean, I haven't really determined my sexuality, but I'm the closest thing to straight you guys have." Joe scoffed. "Trust me, they'll convert you soon enough. After I met them I realized I was bi." He said. "It's just because we're all so hot." Gerard said, flipping his hair sarcastically. After that a pissed off looking Lyn-Z and a pissed off looking doctor came in. "So, David, you're ready to go?" The doctor asked impatiently. "Uh, my names Gerard, and yeah." The doctor rolled his eyes. "Whatever, go ahead and leave, call if you need anything, blah blah blah." The doctor said. "Doctor asshole here has more important things to do." Lyn-Z said, rolling her eyes. "It's Doctor Bryar." Doctor Asshole said, rolling his eyes.

After Gerard changed, everyone left to go meet up at the ice cream place. Gerard rode with Frank, because they really needed to talk. As Frank pulled out of the Sloan & Grey Memorial Hospital parking lot, Gerard spoke. "I'm sorry." Frank kept driving, and took a deep breath. "It's okay, I understand. Whenever I have attacks I usually say things that I don't mean. it's just your brain being an asshole. It scared me, that's all." Frank said, smiling at Gerard. "I'm just glad you're okay." Frank mumbled.
The rest of the car ride was a comfortable silence, aside from the radio.
They pulled into a place called "Brusters" which Pete stressed was the best ice cream place ever.
Gerard got out of Franks car, and he was hit with the scent of a million different ice cream flavors.
"I always get the cotton candy, because holy fuck that shit is amazing. It has like little pop rock things in it and it-it's so amazing." Pete continued to ramble about how amazing Brusters is.
Gerard looked at the menu, and decided on the wormy icecream. It was mint Oreo ice cream with crumbled Oreo bits and gummy worms. Gerard was a literal fucking three year old. Frank got a cotton candy, because he didn't know what else to get and Pete was praising it.
As everyone contently ate their ice cream and talked, Gerard felt a tiny finger poke his back.