FUCK OFF, MOM

-Sunday night-
"So you had another attack?" Linda was cautious with her words, not wanting to upset Frank.
He nodded, almost guiltily. He looked down at his lap. Gerard was upstairs. He decided to go to bed after they begged Linda that he could stay another night.
"Gerard was so scared. He didn't know what to do, and-" Frank started crying harder.
"Honey, I promise it's not your fault. I can tell Gerard is gonna be a great friend. He's stuck by your side these past few days. Trust me, he's good for you." Linda gave Frank one last hug before going upstairs into her room.
Frank soon after went upstairs, to find Gerard sleeping on the floor with a couple blankets. Frank felt a little guilty taking the bed, but he wasn't gonna wake up Gerard. He set the alarm clock, six thirty AM, and crawled into bed. He soon drifted off to sleep, feeling comfort in the fact that Gerard was in the room with him.
----
"Gerarrrrrrddddd. Wake up, we have fucking schoollllll." Frank groaned, nudging Gerard.
"ONE DOLLAR TO THE FUCKING SWEAR JAR, ASSHOLE." Linda called from her room. "FUCK OFF, MOM."
Gerard groaned and finally rolled over, to be greeted with a sleepy and bed headed Frank Iero. "Get up." Frank said, looking a little grumpy, but cute grumpy, and that's enough to make Gerard perky and wake up.
Gerard grabbed his bag and pulled out a black skirt with white polka dots, and a Misfits tee. He went into the bathroom to change while Frank picked out his outfit.
Gerard walked out, and Franks breath hitched in his throat. "Wow, you look...nice." Frank internally cringed at his choice of words, and kind of wanted to jump out his window right then and there. Gerard chuckled though, so Frank was in the clear. "Thanks. Oh, and I wanna introduce you to all my friends at lunch today. You'll like them, they're cool." Gerard smiled, happy about the fact that Frank is gonna meet the only other people that give two shits about him. Frank smiled widely. "Hey, maybe now I'll actually have friends. I hope they like me, and I hope I don't say something stupid." Frank mumbled, pulling his shirt over his head. Gerard laughed. "Dude, don't be worried. They're really weird and crazy, and if you say something stupid they'll probably laugh with you in a friendly way. I'm positive that they're gonna love you." Gerard said, grabbing his bookbag. "Ready to go?" Frank nodded, smiling.
They walked to the car, and Frank started the egnition, and that was right when he realized that him and Gerard have zero classes together.
Well.
Fuck.
----

"Frank? Can you answer the question?" Mrs. Frailey asked.
"Huh?" He replied, snapping out of his daydream.
"What's the power house of the cell, Frank?"
"Oh, uh, mitochondria?"
"Correct."
"Okay?"
"Okay."
Frank burst into a fit of giggles, because Gerard, that bastard, would have made a John Green reference.
"Frank, step out into the hallway."
Frank just slowly clapped like a mentally challenged walrus. Finally he managed to get out of the classroom, still cackling.

Finally the bell rang, and Frank excitedly ran to lunch. Once he got into the lunch room, he spotted Gerard running towards him. "Our tables over there!" Gerard shouted, pointing to huge group of people. Frank grinned at Gerard and went to get his gross, cafeteria lunch.
He began to walk back to their table, and noticed a girl shout whispering to Gerard. "Gerard, you need to fucking ea-" She stopped when she saw Frank, and her scolding look was replaced with a, what seemed to be real, smile.
"You must be our Frankie-Boy! You're really popular, honestly, Gerard can't stop talking about you-" "Anyways!" Gerard interrupted. "These are my friends. Frank, this is Lyn-z, she's a bitch. This is Lexi, and she's in a witchy cult thing with Lyn-z, Francis, and Jamia. That's Francis and Jamia. There's Ray, and that's my brother Mikey, and his boyfriend Pete, oh and Jamia and Lyn-z are dating-" Lexi let out the tiniest, inaudible scoff at that, not looking up from her book "Witch Craft and Spells". "and that's Patrick, and Joe, and Andy, And Brendon and Ryan. Brendon and Ryan have this weird milk fetish-" "DUDE!" Brendon and Ryan shouted in unison.
Frank was kind of taken aback. a lot had just happened.
"How the fuck do you get so many friends?" Was all Frank could say.
"We're the only ones desperate enough to be friends with this asshole." Lexi said, grinning up at Gerard. "Shut up, Misses 'I have the biggest fucking crush on the music teacher who is also Francis' mom'." Gerard grinned, and Lexi rolled her eyes.
"Anyways," Lexi continued, "this dick head today called me 'psychic goth child' and I thanked that motherfucker. I also threatened to turn him into a plant. The bitch actually thought I had witch powers." Frank laughed, and Lexi flashed him a grin. Frank glanced at Brendon and Ryan, and they were both nervously glancing at their milk-weird.
Frank talked with all of Gerard's friends, and they were really cool, and Frank didn't even fuck up, like, once. He went through the entire day in a blur of grins and getting kicked out of classrooms. Once the bell rang, Gerard was waiting by Franks locker. Frank smiled widely. "I have to go to Mrs.Gaileys room, it'll only take a few seconds. If you want you can come in with me." Frank said, stuffing all his books into his bag. "Sure." Gerard grinned, and they walked to Mrs.Gaileys room, and that was the first time Frank hadn't ran after the bell.

"Frank, hey-oh! Gerard! Hey! You guys are, like, friends! Yes!" Mrs.Gailey did a double fist to the air and spun around in her seat. "Huh?" Frank asked. "You guys are perfect for eachother, I know how both of you are, and you guys are like complete opposites but at the same time completely the same!" She smiled, really really big, and that was the happiest Frank had ever seen her.
"Oh? Uh, okay, I was just gonna tell you that we're heading home, so uh, yeah, bye." Frank said. "Bye, Sweetie!" Frank and Gerard left the room, and they could still hear Mrs.Gailey celebrating.
"The fuck was that about?" Gerard asked. Frank sighed. "The fuck if I know. Wait, do you see her a lot?" Frank asked. "I go to her office every morning."
"Really? That's so weird. I go at the end of the day, you go at the beginning-wait, how have I never even seen you around school before? How could I miss that hair?" Gerard chuckled, and they continued to walk. "I just dyed it. My natural hair color is black." Frank nodded. "You'd be pretty with black hair." He said absent mindedly. "Oh?" Gerard asked, chuckling a bit, his face going red. "I mean, you're really pretty with your red hair-wait, I said that out loud? Wait, what the fuck, I said that out loud?!" Franks breathing hitched, and he took a couple deep breaths. "I'm so sorry please don't hate me I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry-" "Frank! Frank, it's okay! Calm down, shh, it's fine, I don't hate you, okay? I'm never leaving you." Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank, swaying him back and forth in a comforting manner. "I'm sorry I scared you again." Frank whispered, head against Gerard's chest. "Frank, I don't care, it's okay. You haven't done a single thing wrong."
"Hey! Kids, get outta here!" A janitor shouted, angrily stomping towards them.

Gerard rushed him and Frank out of the building and into Franks car. "What did we do wrong?" Frank asked. "Nothing, he's just another homophobic asshole that can't fathom the fact that I wear skirts." Gerard got into the drivers seat while Frank put on his seatbelt. "I-I'm sorry that I scared you, and I'm sorry I said that, and I'm sorry that I say sorry so much." Frank sighed. "I'm sorry." Gerard started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. "Where do you wanna go? We can go anywhere-if you want I can invite my friends, they really loved you-" "I just wanna be alone with you. Let's walk to the end of the fucking world together. I don't give a shit. I just want- I need to be with you." Gerard smiled. "I need to be with you too. I'm also cringing at how sappy we are." Frank laughed. "I'm cringing at how you totally ruined the moment." "Yeah, well that couldn't go on any longer." Frank laughed again, smiling at Gerard. They drove, and everything, for the first time, seemed to be completely alright. Neither of them thought they'd ever feel pure happiness again. And as Gerard drove to the park, he took it all in, because you never know when your happiest moment will be your last.
----

Gerard began climbing the monkey bars. "Gerard!" "What?" He asked, stopping. "People are gonna be able to see up your skirt." "Oh." Gerard climbed down and playfully bumped Frank. "Lets go for a walk." Frank suggested.

"How long have I known you, Frank?" Frank chuckled. "Counting today it'll be four days. Why?" Frank asked, watching his feet as he walked. "Well, since it's our four day anniversary, I decide to give you something." Frank raised his eyebrows as Gerard pulled a sketchbook out of his bookbag. On the front of the sketchbook, there was white tape, with Sharpie written on it. "'Drawings for Frank'" Frank read aloud. Frank grinned, and Gerard snatched the book away from him. "Now, I'm keeping this. For a while, at least. Everyday I'm gonna add a new drawing. Once this gets filled up, I'll give it to you." Gerard smiled warmly, right before his phone rang, the caller ID reading, 'Demon lady'. Gerard rolled his eyes and answered. "What do you want, mom?" Frank snorted, shaking his head, but that soon vanished when he saw the horrified look on Gerard's face.
"What? No, that-Oh." Gerard could barely manage to speak. Mrs.Way said something on the other line, and a Gerard nodded, but then seemed to remember she couldn't see him. "When?" Gerard asked. "Would it be okay if-if Frank came with us?" Gerard was visibly shaking at this point. Gerard slowly removed the phone from his ear, and with that, it slipped from his fingers, letting out a cringe-worthy crack on the concrete. Gerard looked at Frank with wide-eyes, and then began to sob.
Frank hadn't a clue as to what was happening, but he took Gerard into his arms, rocking him back and forth. Gerard took an audible, shaky breath. "F-frank, you never-" Gerard let out another sob. "You never got to meet my grandma. I was gonna take you to see her today, b-but, sh-she had a fucking heart attack! What the fuck!" Gerard screamed, and people were now staring.
"Come on, let's go back to my house, okay?" Frank said softly. Gerard sniffled and nodded, letting Frank lead him to the car.
The silence on the car ride home was the worst silence Frank had ever experienced.

Haha haha haha. Man this is p sad huh?? Also if you're wondering who Lexi is, she's my best friend, and I was like to let's put her in this fic. I also have ideas for another fic, and I really wanna write it?!?!?1!!!! So maybe I'll start that soon. Later! Also, follow me on social media and shit
Instagram-@destroyugh
Twitter-@asiatheturtle
Xoxo, Asia