Chapter 4

Violet 

"How are you feeling, Jilly?" I asked when I settled next to her on the couch with Alexandria in my arms. She huffed and threw her head back to rest against the backrest. 

"Tiring." She mumbled with her eyes closed. I rubbed her thigh and patted it until Zayden barged through the balcony doors with a frown on his face. I looked up at Ash questioningly but he slowly shook his head. I gazed back in time to see him grip his little sister's hand and pull her away from my lap. 

"Where are we going?" Alexia's gentle voice asked. He shrugged and dragged her away from the balcony and out the room without another word. 

Asher sat down beside me with a loud groaned and rubbed his face with tiredness written all over it. His frustration levels were high and I could feel his exact emotions. I wanted to soothe him, but the question about Zayden was poking at my mine even more. 

"What's wrong with Zayden?" Jilly spoke and broke the silence. He only shrugged but remained silent. I sighed and rubbed his shoulders before resting my head upon it. He threw a quick peck with his soft lips on my forehead. "I wish Caleb was here." Jilly spoke in annoyance. 

I chuckled at her whining and glared at her in amusement. "Then stop being so busy in bed." I joked, implying her pregnancy. Her squinted eyes pierced my soul, but I knew better than that to mess with a woman raging with hormones. Hell, I praised Asher all the time having dealt with all my difficult times. Times like when I was hogging the bed sheets and wanted more. 

Ash chuckled at my flashback and I pinched his side. "I swear, you two are more freaky than Caleb and I." A voice mumbled from behind me. I turned and stuck my tongue out at her. 

"I came to say hi, darling, but I'm sure the man child needs me now. Good luck raising two people, Jillian." Asher winked before he walked through the door. He closed it just in time before Jilly shot a smart statement. I laughed at his remark but stopped when Jilly had eyes that could kill. 

"Come on, I'm hungry." Food quickly cleared her mind of any comebacks and perked her ears up. I rolled my eyes at her childishness, how ironic

"I wonder if there's any ice cream." She whispered and shuffled to the kitchen in a fast pace. I followed her with struggle to hold my laughter in. Even I wasn't this bad. 

We passed by Aidan's open double doors and I halted on my stroll. I nodded her off when I saw Zayden, Alexia, and Aidan laying on the bed and staring directly to the ceiling. No words were spoken, so I continued standing at the doorway with my arms crossed. What must be running through their baby minds? 

"I wonder what it would feel like to be normal." A small voice whispered. My heart fell as soon as those words were spoken. Why would my babies say such a thing? 

 I appreciate you all so much for taking time from your day to read my stories! I can not thank you all enough; although I have been bummed for the last few days because Bloody Kiss had definitely moved down A LOT in the rankings, I guess...that is still okay :) gotta stay positive right? I still have your support and that's all that matters. 

Anyways, you guys are great and I love you so much <3 stay awesome

~Jade xoxo