First word

Paige woke up to the sounds of crying and crying. Clarks arms were wrapped around her so tightly, he didn't want her to go. Paige finally got out of bed to fulfill her child's needs. "Wow your getting big!",Paige acknowledged.

"Clark get up!",Paige said. " five more minutes",Clark murmured. "Please hand me his bottle",Paige asked. Jonathan's mouth was starting to move almost like he was trying to speak to them. He finally got the words right out his mouth, "Da da".

"Holy shit Clark come quick!",Paige said. "What!",Clark worried. "He said his first word",Paige said. Clarks eyes widened. "What was it?". "Da da",Paige groaned. "Ha he loves his da da more",Clark boasted.

"Whatever",Paige muttered.

"Clark I'm going out with Chloe",said Paige. "Please take Jonathan with you",Clark asked. "Ok babe",Paige responded.

Paige and Chloe conversed about the recent things that happened,like the recent bomb that was involved. "So Paige how did you know that there was a bomb on me",Chloe asked. "Some guy threatened me too write the exposé about lex luthor  and he said if I don't then he will kill you",Paige explained.

"What a bitch",Chloe barked. "So about you and Jimmy,what's the deal?",Paige mentioned. "I don't know",Chloe responded. "I mean your dating Oliver right?",Paige said. "No him and Felicity hooked up",Chloe informed.

"Do you want Jimmy back?",Paige asked.

"I don't know it's all a blur to me".