Bomb on you

Paige had a lot to think about over the weekend. She had a lot to take in. The fact that she just found that she is a witch it's just to much to handle. "Hey babe you okay?",Clark said. Paige sighed."Yeah I'm fine". "Jonathan's awake and he is teething, could you please deal with that",Paige asked.

"Sure thing you just need to have a you day today",said Clark. "Well that's a problem because I start work today",Paige sighed. "Maybe next time",Clark said.
>>>>>>>>>>>
The Daily planet

"Hey Paige I brought some donuts,want one",Chloe asked. "Thanks Chloe, ugh I don't want to be here right now",said Paige.

"Collins I need to have a word with you", said the editor. Paige sighed. "So you did bring me in here to work?". "Right - work",the editor said. "You need to stop blabbering to the world that I am writing the Lex Luthor exposé",Paige stated. "It's the biggest story of the year".

"I didn't give you the story. Lex requested you",said the editor. Paige paused."What?".

"Clark? Hi. It's your daily freak-out call. Seriously two weeks with no callback. What's going on? Paige said you guys smooth everything out before you went to the fortress, I'm getting tired of lying about you being in Minnesota",said Chloe."I can get really angry or really scared",said Chloe.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
"Hey Paige,I had the printshop compile all my research on LuthorCorp, so there you go - 101 ways to make Lex Luthor squirm",said Chloe. "Thanks, sista. You're actually my first legitimate source",said Paige.

"I'll talk to you later",Paige said.

Paige notices a lost phone on the floor. "Did anyone lose their phone?"."Hello?". You've been ignoring me. "Uh, you got the wrong person here. It's not my phone". I know. But it's not easy getting your attention, Collins.

You erased my e-mails. You tossed my letters. I'm trying to help you bring down Lex Luthor. "Hey, I appreciate that, but when it comes to LuthorCorp conspiracies, a lot gets tossed in the 'crazy' bin.

"See if this gets me to the top of the pile". Lane - There's a bomb on your friend. If you try to get help, if you so much as whisper a single word to anyone, Chloe dies. Do I have your attention now?
>>>>>>>>
Lex Corp

"When I suggested a dinner meeting, I was hoping to consume calories, not burn them",said Adrian. "Well, technically, I should be stringing popcorn at a suicide slum's nursing home, but then I wouldn't have the pleasure of beating you two bouts to one. In that case, I'm afraid you've traded one business event for another",said lex.

"I want you to ask someone else to write your exposé",lex suggested. "Paige has a mysterious way of diving for a penny and coming up with the Holy Grail",said Adrian. "Well, I appreciate your brotherly concern, but I don't have anything to hide",said lex.

"Well, that's certainly a cavalier approach to a murder accusation ... and a public divorce. Lois knows what she wants, Lex. She'll get to you",said Adrian. "Or, more importantly, get to you"lex said.

"I always find a way to win in the end",lex stated.
>>>>>>
"Slow down, Adrian. I'm not exactly Mozart on the keyboard. I got everything up to you being an escaped clone from LuthorCorp",said Paige. "With a body aging on overdrive. I'll be dead any day now",said Adrian.

"Well, you'd think Lex Luthor would have kinks like that work out",said Paige. "I know. It sounds crazy, but you need to believe me",said Adrian. "It doesn't matter what I believe. I am printing this to protect my friend, and take it from a fellow Lex-hater ...",said Paige.