Danced with the devil

Paige shakes her head when her dog wolf makes a huge mess in the kitchen floor. "Bad boy wolf" said Paige still shaking her head. Wolf gave her the puppy eyes and just walked away prestigiously.

Paige starts to get ready for work after the long week at central city. She wonders how she is gonna tell her new boss whoever that might be. "Bye wolf don't make A mess when I am gone".

Paige steps outside and out of nowhere a man grabs her and shoves Paige in his car. Paige screams and tries to fiddle out of the handcuffs. "Why are you doing this to me". The man didn't even bother to say a word he just kept driving.

Paige continues to scream and shout "help help me someone please".  The car finally stopped in an abandoned house it kinda looked like an abandoned haunted house. He finally drops her into what felt like a tiny room . He threw her in the room recklessly and just left.

Paige woke up all dizzy and felt hurt and scared. Whoever this may be he isn't playing around.
>>>Back at the daily planet.

Chloe looks to the left and saw her best friend Paige isn't at work today.
"Let me call Paige". "That's odd straight to voice mail" said Chloe. Chloe calls Clark right away to figure out if Paige is okay.

"Clark come quick it's Paige I think she's hurt" said Chloe.

Clark ran to daily planet and crossed his arms and gave Chloe a sarcastic look on his face. "What's wrong with Paige Chloe or you just like seeing me" said Chloe. "Oh please Clark the only way I will date you is if we were on the planet alone". "Your dating Lois anyways by the way Paige is really upset about that". "Why would she be upset" said clark.

"She said she really likes you she was heart broken when you didn't ask her out" said Chloe. "Paige has feelings for me" said Clark. "Anyways she isn't answering her phone I am worried about her". "We're can she be" said clark.

"Can't you just use your nose to smell her or something" said Chloe.

"Chloe I am a human being not a super dog".

Chloe just rolled her eyes and went straight to her computer. " I can track her phone on find my iPhone". "Isn't weird that you track her" said Clark.

It comes in handy Clark.

"Whatever just do your thing".

"She is at the abandoned house on 3rd and Jefferson" said Chloe.

Let's go.

Paige's pov:

"Where am I what is happening to me"

The devil came back with a dinner lit table and some food.

"What are you doing are you trying to poison me" said Paige.

The devil didn't say a word and just hand gestured her to sit down. Paige sits down softly and quietly.

Paige slowly opened the food cover and saw that the devil had made her a sirloin steak. She was very confused if the devil liked her or wanted to kill her.

"I am very flattered but I don't date killers" said Paige.

The devil got up and went to another room, it gave Paige the perfect time to escape or distract him until Clark eventually shows up.

Paige grabbed an empty plate and waited for the red devil to return. The devil came back and paige swung the plate and knocked out the devil.

Paige ran trying to find a exit to leave this strange place. The red devil slowly got up without Paige not knowing.

The devil got closer and closer, Paige turned around and saw the Devil right behind her.

"If your gonna kill me show me who you are" said Paige.

The devil took of his mask and Paige's mouth dropped.

I knew it was yo- the devil stabbed Paige in the neck and she fell down to the floor.

The devil made his escape and Was never found after.

"Clark we need to hurry I have feeling she is in danger" Chloe said.

"Okay let me carry you".

Clark and Chloe rushed to the house that Paige was in.

"Paige hello are you here" said Chloe.

"Just keep looking" said Clark.

"Clark look at this it's a puddle of blood" said Chloe.

"Well let's hope that's not Paige's blood" said Clark.

"Oh my god Paige" said Clark.

"PAIGE" said Clark.

Chloe starts bawling in tears wile Clark sheds a little tear trying to keep it in.

"Clark look behind you".

The devil returned and had to axes to defend himself. He swung at Clark and he totally missed.

"Clark punched the devil and he flew into the wall".

"Who the hell is that" said Clark.

"WHO CARES Clark she needs to go to the hospital" said Chloe.
>>>> one day later

"Rise and shine Paige" said the doctors.

"What happened to me why am I  here" said Paige.

"You have been stabbed" said the doctor.

"Oh my god Paige I thought you were dead" said Chloe.

"Chloe I will be fine" "thanks for helping me".

"Of course your my best friend".

"Well I am gonna let your rest".

Bye.