Weather wizard

Paige meets up with Caitlin at CC Jitters. It's been really stressful for Paige because maybe the Scarlett speedster might not be faster than the Clyde Mardon. "It's gonna be okay we will catch him" said Caitlin. "Thanks for all your help so far Caitlin I really appreciate it" said Paige.

* Breaking news a mysterious weather controlling freak is reigning havoc in central city.

" Did you hear that Caitlin that metahuman is near we need to warn Barry".

* the tv glitches

"Citizens of central city I will be destroying all of central city better wear your jackets because it's gonna be a little chilly today hahaha. I am coming for you Joe West" said the metahuman

"JOE,we need to warn him"

Paige and Caitlin rushes to make it to S.T.A.R labs Joe and Barry call iris to tell her to stay calm and don't panic but iris is really worried if her dad is gonna die.

" don't worry joe we will find him" said Barry.

" don't worry about me Barry I will be fine".

Joe leaves the room because he doesn't want to get anyone hurt especially iris. "So how do we catch this meta-freak" said Chloe.

"Weather wizard that is a good nickname" said Cisco.

"It's not time for nicknames Cisco" said Dr. Wells. " I thought it was clever" said Paige.

"Thank you someone actually likes my nicknames" said Cisco

" any ways I made this device that should cancel out the weather wizards power" Cisco said.

"So how does it work?" Said Clark.

"You hold it in the air when the weather wizard uses his powers".

"That's brilliant cisco" Dr. Wells said.

"Joe has been kidnapped" said Paige.

"Barry I am coming with you" said Paige.

"Let's go" Barry said.

Barry and Paige run as fast as the can possibly run to find the metahuman and save Joe. Paige looks into the sky and sees a big storm cloud above the dock.

"Paige stay here" said Barry.

"No I want to come with you"

"Stay here I don't want you getting hurt" said Barry.

Barry ran after the storm cloud in the sky and saw joe hooked and beaten to a barrel.

"The flash is coming for you" said joe.

"Good let him come it will be easier for me" said the weather wizard.

Barry runs towards joe and the metahuman immediately uses his powers on Barry but the device worked only for one second and then didn't work.

"Cisco it's not working" said Barry.

"Barry listen to me, you need to run around the city to create a force field around central city from the tsunami" said Dr. Wells.

Barry tries to run as fast as he could around the city to stop the metahuman from flooding the city. "It's to hard I-I can't get faster". "Barry listen to me I you need to run faster you can do it I believe in you" said Dr. Wells.

Paige's pov:
Wow he is hot.

The metahumans power is way to strong for Barry to Handle. The problem was he couldn't run faster, Barry takes a deep breath and cleared his mind. Then he took off.

"Barry your  doing good just keep running" said Dr. Wells.

"Barry it's working"said Paige.

"What exactly happens if Barry doesn't run fast enough?" Said Chloe.

"The energy will eventually kill him" said Caitlin.

The weather wizard felt weak and fell to the ground gasping for air. Joe still trying to be free without hurting his injured bones. Iris rushed over to the dock as soon as her boyfriend detective Eddie Thawne told her joe has been kidnapped.

"Dad oh my god" iris says in tears.

"I am fine baby girl" said joe.

"Barry you did it" said Paige.

"Barry?" Said iris softly.
>>> next day

"Thank you so much for the help guys it was really fun" said Paige.

"It was great meeting you, you are welcome whenever you would like" said Dr. Wells.

"It was great meeting you the flash" said Clark.

"You to red and blue blur" said Barry.

"I am gonna really miss you Caitlin" said Chloe.

"Aww I gonna miss you to".

"Bye Cisco the brilliant one" said Paige.

"Thank you too Paige".

"Bye everyone" said Clark, Paige, And Chloe.

This is the end of the flash and Smallville crossover I hope you guys enjoyed it✌️