Forgeting everything

Paige glanced her husband and thought "I want this man to father my children"a tear dropped from down her face thinking "why didn't it work what happened". Clark looked back at her and questioned "what's wrong"?

"I just wished I was pregnant that's all". Clark shook is head and said "don't worry it will happen and it would be the greatest moment of my life". Some stress got pulled down off her shoulders and she immediately went to google and searched "what happens when I had sex and did not get pregnant".

Nothing really told her anything but Paige still had high hopes of mother hood. "Hey Clark are you going to be able to take me to the doctor then go over my mothers".

"Sure no problem".

As Paige waited for the doctor she kept having daydreams but not any normal happy daydreams a miserable dream. Her and Clark sitting there old with no one around them. It haunted Paige every time. Finally the doctor called out "Paige Collins".

"How are you today".
"good good.

The doctor grabbed all her normal scary things her stethoscope etc. which made Paige even more nervous. "What if I can ever have babies" Paige continuously thought.

"Alright the problem is your uterus isn't formed right than what a normal uterus looks like". "Is it severe can I still have babies", Paige said.

"We can't find out until you blood tests arrive back".

Paige walked out the room with the look of grief and anger in her eyes. Then fell a single tear in her eye. "Don't worry Paige everything will be alright",said Clark.

"What if it's not Clark, what if I can't Carry a kryptonian baby".

"Well there is other options maybe adoption".

"Clark I want my baby to be my baby not some strangers".

"You just need time".

"Time for what Clark i might not become a mother".

"You need to relax",Clark murmured. "Here the doctor said take these it will help out with what's going on down there".

Next day

"Sorry for lashing out at you yesterday I was just really disappointed",Paige said.

"No problem but if you ever need help come to me".

Paige felt a lot of pain so she grabbed the bottle of pills.She read the labels but not caring what it says. She took two pills but it says 1 a day.

Paige had a blank look on her face. The pill bottle dropped on the floor and she did with it. Clark ran towards her. "PAIGE",Clark screamed.

Smallville medical center

Clark held Paige's hand wishing she would just wake up. It's been 3 hours since Paige has passed out still nothing.

Paige opens here eyes very slow The first thing she saw was Clark. "Rise and shine love",Clark said.

"Where am I"? "Who are you?"

Clark had tears in his eyes and said to Paige "Clark your husband".

"I'm sorry i don't remember you",Paige said.