Kara

"Clark I should move in with you at the barn" said Paige.

"That's a perfect idea" said Clark.

"While you start packing I will head over with Lois to the Forrest to see where she almost got a serious concussion" said Clark.

"....okay" said Paige.
>>>>>>>>
"So why are we here again" said Clark.

"Because I could've died here now hush" said Lois.

"Clark what the hell is that?".

"Well don't get near it could be a prop or something".

"Clark don't be dumb props don't have ancient glowing markings".

"I wonder what it could be".

"Lois don't get near It".

"Don't touch my stuff".

"LOIS" screamed Clark.

Few minutes later

"Clark what just happened".

"You slipped in the mud and hit your head" said Clark.

"No there was a space ship I swear".

"You must've been seeing things" said Chloe.

"You need to go to the hospital" said Clark."What"? "For this little bump"?"My head has been bonked a lot harder than that"."Where's my laptop"said Lois.

"What happened to you guys" said Paige."You are gonna want to lock me in the loony bin When i tell you this, But clark and i just saw a spaceship" said Lois.

"Lois' imagination has finally kicked into overdrive" said Clark.
"It was probably just some sort of styrofoam prop for a school play" said Paige."Right".
"That makes sense, actually" said Chloe.

"Okay, but the world i live in -- School props don't knock people unconscious" said Lois."I'm thinking maybe a force field" said Lois.

"Look, how many times do i have to tell you, lois? You slipped in the mud and hit your head on a rock" said Clark.
"I helped you to your feet".

"Why do you think i've got mud all over me"said Clark. "I know what i saw, smallville, And once i change, i'm going straight to the inquisitor" said Lois.
"My editor is gonna flip".
"Tell me she's just seeing things" said Paige.

"It's what she didn't see, Paige -- A kryptonian girl with blond hair and a bad attitude" said Clark.
"She moved so fast that lois didn't even know what hit her".
"A kryptonian attacked lois"said Chloe."Yeah, right before she came after me"said Clark."Chloe, not only is she as strong as i am She can fly".
"Woah".

"Sounds like we got ourselves a true-Blue supergirl" said Chloe.
"Well, define super" said Clark.
"Nearly every kryptonian that i've come across Has turned into a cold-Blooded killer" said Clark.
"Yeah".

"What is it with you people? Are you the only half-Decent member of your kryptonian race"said Paige."Listen, i got to go back to the dam" said Lois.
"If you can -- Wow, a lot of painkillers For someone who's not feeling any pain" said Paige.
"It's just a little headache".

"By the time i get back to the inquisitor, I'll be good as gold" said Lois.
"You've lost consciousness".
"You could very well have a concussion"."Well, i'll let you know if i'm seeing double When i'm typing my story" said Lois.
"Lois, no" said Chloe.
"I'm sorry".
"But after everything we've just been through together, I'm not letting you put yourself in danger" said Chloe.

"I'm taking you to the hospital" said Paige.
"Okay".
"But 10 minutes, and then i'm gone".
>>>>>>>>>>
"Help me find my ship" said Kara
"We can hide it here on your farm" said kara.
"Your ship's missing".
"If it's missing, then humans took it."."Kal-El, if anyone but me tries to open that ship, It will activate the self-Destruct sequence" said Kara
"Define self-Destruct" said Clark
"I think you call it something like a Nuclear explosion".
>>>>>>>>>>>
Lex luthor 's private lab

"Surface temperature rising steadily".
"Begin extraction protocol".
"Prepare to evacuate now".
"We don't have a lot of time, people".

"Those doors would have opened if you'd have just waited" said Clark.
"We don't have time to wait for ancient technology" said Kara.
"Between the two of us, we can cover more ground".
"Of course, it would help if you could defy gravity" said Kara
"Explain to me again why you can't fly.
I'm not sure" said Kara.
"I guess the humans are right, kal-El.
Girls do mature faster than boys."."It's clark, remember? Just start walking".

"I should have known you were clark's cousin From all the primary colors"said Paige.
"Do you know where my ship is? Kal-El's getting me nowhere" said Kara.
"It's clark" said Paige.
"We've checked every luthorcorp facility in the area" said Clark."Do you have any leads" said
Clark. "Unfortunately, not too many extraterrestrial vehicles Are actually registered at the dmv" said Chloe.
"I have nothing" said Paige.

"I told you coming here was a waste of time" said Kara.
"She's just a human".
"A human who's smarter than both of us combined.
"Look, i'm sorry, clark, But this new editor is breathing down my neck" said Paige.
"He wants some big, splashy story, And all i could come up with Is the sudden loss of am/fm radio in granville" said Paige.
>>>>>>>>>>

"I'll just do a flyover And start x-Raying every single building" said Kara.
"Kara, wait" said Clark.
"Your ship -- Does it emit any sort of frequency"? "Well, yeah".
"If it's opened, there's an alarm" said Kara.
"Could that alarm be disrupting the am/fm radios"? "Kal-El, if that alarm's been triggered, I'm the only one who can disarm it".
"What are we doing up here? Time's running out" said Kara.

"Look, you cover the grounds,I'll get the bird's-Eye view" said Kara.
"What does your ship sound like"?"What? If your ship is emitting an alarm, then you can hear it, Even if it's miles away" said Clark.
"It's one of our abilities on earth".
"You have to focus".

"Block everything else out".
"Just try".
"All i hear is the wind"said kara.
"Close your eyes".
"It might help".
"Try to focus".

"I know you can do it".
"Just try to listen to all the sounds around you".
"Make it stop" said Kara.
"Oh, make it stop".
"Listen".
"Listen".

"I know it's loud at first, but you have to focus, okay? Eliminate the sounds one by one Until all you can hear is your ship" said Clark.
"Kal-El, i -- I can hear it".
"Then we can find it".

lex luthor's private lab

"knew those roadblocks i slipped past Weren't there for just a chemical spill" said Lois.
"They evacuated the area Because of what's down here underground" said Lois.
"And judging by that funky sound And the megawatt light show, Something is going on behind that door, And it's not laserium".
"Oh, my god".
"It's official".
"I found the holy grail".
"Uh-Oh".
>>>>>>>>>>>
"Even though my ship is gone thank you Clark" said Kara.

"Anytime cuz". "You can stay with me at the farm try to fit in".

"Ok mom".