Interagation

( your pov)

It wasn't that the man before you sent fear into your core , it was the fact he was calm and seemed interested in you like some twisted science experiment he came up with over night.

" good to finally have a formal greeting with you witch" he began floating circles around you , you tried to keep eye contact with him but turning your head to follow him around wasn't the best idea.

" nice to meet you too ?.. I guess. " you questioned. A thought came to mind and you perked up focused.

Bill stopped in front of you once again looking curious as you thought to yourself for a moment.

" are you the reason there's a strange barrier around my house?" You popped the question without hesitating. It was unsettling to see the strangely clear like between your home and the " outer" forest.

He seemed confused for a moment then opened his mouth , closing it to think for a moment.

" no. I was only watching you for a moment before I approached you. How can you go through this dimension and mine? Did you open a rift? Let me see ! Show me how you do it witch!"he almost sounded demanding but you could tell he was trying to keep his 'cool'.

"I .. Don't really know. I just can . I've done it so many times I can't count. I have a whole " dream" journal about where I go at night and so on.. I don't control where I go I just go." You turned your face away from him and starred at the road to the mystery shack. Maybe it would be better if you went there instead of talking to this ghost ... Demon... Thing.

" you can travel through dimensions without thinking about it? What are you . Who are you. Where did you come from?!?" He almost yelled now holding onto your shoulders tightly with his eye widened.

" I-I already told you, I'm (f/n) I come from here, earth ,and I-I'm a witch. I don't know what you want from me. I don't know how I do it , it just happens ok ?" You tried shrugging him off you but his grip only got tighter.

" you have to know how you do it. How else do you ? Can't you control it? You went to my home twice. TWICE. " he began again.

" I'm telling you I don't know ! leave ME ALONE!" You closed your eyes as your voice raised , you wanted him to stop gripping you so tightly. Without realizing it you had triggered something deep within you that caused bill to Unhand you at that very second.

(Bills pov)

I... I couldn't have been dreaming was I? No, how could I . I'm a dream demon after all, I live this stuff. This was all real. I just witnessed her.... Anger , not that ... No.. Worse.. Rage. I let her go just as she closed her eyes tightly. I just saw that ... Didn't I? Her eyes shifting colors ... Even if for a second, it was there.

Humans can't do that.. I've never seen them do such a thing, can they? What is she.. She must be a cross breed , or not of this world after all.. Who is she. (F/n) this 'witch'... Why does she have such power. Why can she travel through my dimension when I can't even exit it. Why is it that she can have such power ?

Does she have an awakened mind? Is that it? Can that even be possible to achieve such power levels? How... I don't understand. There was nothing about this in the future I foresaw. How was she able to escape my sight. She's no where on the wheel, so she's no threat.... But then ... Does she play a higher role then I ? What is she doing in gravity falls in the first place?

So many questions, I could think for centuries, I floated there in shock, I couldn't believe what I saw and what I now knew of this girl.

(Your pov)

Bill was just standing there wide eyed gawking at you as if you had done something crazy. He was deep in thought by the looks of it too, this baffled you completely. Just a second ago he was questioning you like it was the end of the world and now he just stood still thinking to himself.

Knowing he would likely snap out of it soon you took the chance and ran for it. Your trusty bike made you glide across the dirt pathway and straight to the mystery shack where low and behold ford sat working on a new project.

" ford ! Do you know a person named Bill?" You almost yelled as you rode your bike right up to the porch before running off of it, tossing it to the side and making your way towards ford.

" why yes, he's evil....I've known him for along long time. Why do you ask?" He looked down at you for a moment as he paused his work .