The strange gets stranger

( your pov)

Once you noticed the weird " barrier " affect you walked to where it seemed to start . You attempted to feel around for any kind of magical force at work. You used your aura to try and guild you to what it was , you waved your hands around trying to touch it , you even jumped around to try and see if it was just the soil. Nothing worked , it just seemed like it was nature doing something to help you out.

You had no choice but to let it go and be on with the next item on your list of things to do today.

" stop by the library to pick up a few history books..." That was your plan at least, you knew the majority of the books were going to be the General " founded by -so and so" or " gravity falls , home of - blank" type things... You rethought the whole library thing. Ford probably knew more about this place then even the books did. He wrote a whole journal about the crazy mystical creatures of gravity falls. He mostlikely knew all that had to be known about the history as well.

if not , you remembered that Mabel once told you something about her and dipper uncovering some huge history cover up that the government didn't want people to know about. Then something about peanut brittle and some wacky guy who rode a horse the wrong way around. The complete story slipped your mind but it seemed like dipper and Mabel may know some of the history as well as the mystical side.

At this moment you felt odd, like there was something behind you. You turned around slowly but there was nothing. You felt as though you were being watched, something was way off today. This was stranger then usual . You wrote it off as some mystical sign to get moving already. Making your way to the living room to pack your travel bag before taking your journal and a pen. You stuffed the journal and pen into your bag as you walked to your front door before climbing onto your bike.

Almost forgetting to grab your hat you rushed back inside and quickly placed it on your head while snatching a few mint leaves on your way out again. You chewed the leaves while you climbed back onto your bike and made your way down the path to the mystery shack. You felt like you where being watched the whole time , half way to the shack you slowed down to a stop.

"Is anyone there ? Show yourself. I'm not afraid, if you are a spirit I will be your guild as long as you are kind hearted and pure. If you are evil I will slay you." You spoke out asserting your power onto the strange force.

" well , well, well. We meet again I see." A voice came from the west , you turned your head to the direction it came from.

" who's there ? What do you want ?" You questioned the voice.

" oh, right. Forgot about that." As if out of thin air a strange man appeared baring golden yellow locks till his lower back in a tail suit and top hat.

You were taken aback by the sudden person appearing infront of you , your eyes slightly widened at the sight. You had never seen this happen before. Even as a witch there were things you just couldn't do. Yes you could ride a broom stick but it would only float a few feet off the ground before loosing control and spiraling into a free fall.

" w-who .." You were about to ask but you recognized his voice now . It was the same voice you had heard in your dream adventures.

"More like who , are you... Witchy women." He flicked the brim of your hat which made you flinch , grabbing onto its edges so it didn't fall off. You couldn't believe your eyes, you were seeing this person, or rather , creator you had only met for a couple of seconds at a time in your dreams.

" w-what..."

" I said , who are you ." He sounded demanding and looked as if he was trying to focus on you like he was trying his hardest to do something.

" I..I'm (F/N).. Who are you ?"

He smiled slightly as if he was amused by your name.

" the names bill, bill cipher" he put out a hand for you to take , you did so slowly and nervously. You shook his hand.