Colorful leaves

(Your pov)

You were now inside with a nice cold pitt cola in your hand seated at the dinner table with dipper and Mabel by your side. Your dream journal spread out on the table top along with a few sketches you drew up of the place you visited in your dream. You had just explained in detail what happened while you were 'asleep' to dipper and Mabel.

Dipper looked confused and alittle worried while Mabel on the other hand looked excited and curious.

" was the Galaxy ceiling amazing??? What do you think the yellow thing was?? " Mabel almost jumped out of her seat smiling brightly and twirling around as waddles entered the room. She picked up waddles and twirled with him once before putting him down and petting him. You couldn't help by smile at her.

" could... Could it be.... (F/n) was the yellow thing in your dream kinda... Well.. Triangle shaped?" Dipper looked abit spooked at his own thoughts.

You thought for a moment taking a sip of your soda. " now that you mention it.. It did have kind of pointy corners. Yeah. Yeah it was a triangle ! With one eye. Kinda looked like the eye of Provence. " you placed your cola down on the table and made a triangle shape with your hands , you then brought your hands up to one of your eyes as you closed the other.

" like this. Only bigger" you continued going back to holding your cola. Dipper looked at you in shock clearly shaken.

" are you ok dipper?... " you blinked.

" n-no.. That means .. But it's not possible..." Dipper seemed alittle frantic.
" dipper what is it?" You and Mabel both asked looking deeply worried.

" y-you.. You saw Bill... (F/n).. You saw Bill.. Which means.. You went to the dream scape. " his voice was shaky and nervous.

" well... My mom always said I travel to different plains when I'm asleep... So that would make since... Who's Bill?" You looked confused.

" b-Bill... Is.. He's a dream demon.. (F/n) you have to be careful . If he knows you can go there freely he may target you. Make sure you never go back there!" Dippers face was fear stricken, he was alittle shaky as well . You patted his shoulder and gave him a warm smile.

" don't worry dipper. I'll be ok , I'm a witch after all remember?" You chuckled alittle.

" what's a little demon going to do? I'll throw salt at him and Chant a spell and it'll poof away. No worries. Trust me..you do trust me right?" You gave him a small pout.

" yeah.. I do" he smiled giving you what started out as a nervous chuckle then smoothed out into dippers signature one. You have him a tight hug before turning to Mabel who had been playing with waddles while you two had your moment.

Waddles oinked making you laugh.

" I have to go looking for herbs today , want to come with , mystery twins?" You Ruffled both their hairs before packing up your dream journal and sketches into your bag.

" sure why not?" Dipper looked at Mabel who nodded.

" I'll go tell Grunkle Stan ! " she then went to the window and started screaming out " GRUNKLE STAN WERE GOING OUTSIDE !" To which he replied with a mumble of " Sure ok , be safe kids" while loading a truck full of what you thought was stolen goods.

Mabel, dipper , and you headed outside to look for herbs in the forest. You where looking for a rainbow leaf. According to your grandmother's field journal there were some in gravity falls. Dipper proved this point by finding a page in the journal about rainbow leaves.

It wasn't long before you all found it , and when you did you totally stocked up on them. You plucked a good hand full from the rainbow bush before checking if you could snatch a few seeds to plant in your garden. You successfully found a few seeds and you stored them in a small jar then put them in your bag.

" I'm glad we found them, now I have one more ingredient to make the potion I'm working on." You smiled big.

" what kind of potion is that?" Dipper asked curiously.

" well I'm making a potion that will help me grow things in my garden faster. Kind like a growth serum only , it's healthier for the plants. " you nodded your head in determination.

" I get it" dipper smiled , mable was taking a few of the rainbow leaves for her scrapbook and glueing them on to a page before she quickly snapped a picture of all three of you at once. The flash making your eyes dilate for a moment before you laughed.

" scrapbookatunity! " Mabel yelled before sticking the picture on her scrapbook quickly and packing it away.

" we should head back now, I don't want you guys being out here too late. Stan would scold me for keeping you guys too late" you chuckled making a small joke to which dipper and Mabel both laughed at ,but sure enough  they followed your orders . You all started walking back to the shack. It wasn't that late, maybe around mid afternoon but you didn't want to keep the twins out for too long as you needed to go back home to garden and unpack the last boxes you had. Not to mention figure out how you went into what dipper called the " dream scape" and just who this Bill demon was.