Cards never lie

( your pov)

As you cleared your mind picking up your tarot deck you set one card from the top down in front of you and placed the others to the side.

A simple one card reading would do for now , that is exactly the thought that went through your mind as you stared at the card for a moment.

" I wonder which one it is this time. What will the future hold for me this time cards?"

You flipped the card face up as usual flipping it with your dominant hand to the right.

The wanderer.

Usually the wanderer was referred to as "the fool" however, you felt as though this was not the case today. Something about your dreams made you think other wise. This card meant travels, an adventure , a turning point. A mystery man awaits. This was your reading. Your newest page of questions.

" the wanderer ....... "

You couldn't help but think back on the strange room, the man you over heard watching dipper and Mabel.... There was no doubt in your mind that HE was the mystery man this card referenced.

'Bill' was all you could think. The cards were never wrong. Things would never be the same soon. Soon nothing will be like it used to , and you may have to make a very hard choice.

For now, for now you placed the wanderer back into the deck and shuffled , your mind was stuck on the card as if drawing its power into your vessel and feeding off its past life.

Once you finished over thinking for a while , you placed the deck onto the table and went slowly to bed. It wasn't long before you faded into a dark room and stayed there.

In the morning you awoke feeling tired, drained , like you hadn't slept at all. You got up slightly but before you could get out of bed something told you to sleep more. It was like all of nature had turned to look at you and whisper into your soul .
" don't get up" they whisper.
" stay in bed"
" sleep .. Child of the moon.. Sleep"

You never disregarded the warnings when they were given. You slumped back down into bed and closed your eyes. This time it took a while for you to fall into a deep slumber.

You could hear and feel everything. From the small creatures roaming around your garden to the wind gliding along the trees. The neighborly river's waters crashing gently into the rocks. You heard them all.

Finally, you were allowed to fall gently back into blessed dreams. The usual black room was now faded into a galaxy of colors, stars scattered everywhere.

This was where you were meant to be. Here in this room filled with life , this plane . It felt like you had been here before, like you were meant to stay here for ever. You were more alive then you had ever been. You could see the past clearly here, you could feel everything, you were everything.

You slowly turned around as if you were meant to by some unknown force to be greeted by a man.. His face had shock written all over it . You however were falling freely back into reality in no time. The memory of the room was gone. The feeling stayed.

You had just experienced something out of this physical plain and you didn't know what it was. You couldn't remember what it was. And how were you when it was taken from you with a blink of an eye.

This was only the beginning of a very long chapter in this lifetime and you were blank. Your mind was blank as if it had been erased of the memories from the other worlds you had visited for a moment.

Slowly the memories returned, all but the most recent.

And you didn't understand why.

_____________

(A/n)
Sorry for not updating this fic as often as I probably should. Been busy with work and what not. I'll try to update at least once a week as I've been doing with my sequel fics.