Refreshed

(Your pov)

Finally after some time laying in bed after the strange feeling of waking up took place, you were slowly crawling out.  It felt like you had slept for a thousand years or more from how refreshed  it made you feel.

You made your way to the kitchen to make yourself some pancakes , it wasn't sun set yet and it seemed like you where only asleep for an hour. Yes, you remembered it clearly now. The first time you awoke it was bright and early. This time , you looked at the clock for a moment . It was noon,

' what a strange feeling.. It's like I have more power then I had before...' The thought crossed your mind but flew like a bat out of a cave and into the back of your mind as you went to get the eggs out of the fridge.

'Bill..' That name lingered on your thoughts like spinning silk into woven fabric.

You hadn't realized how deep in thought about that strange man,demon, you had encountered in your dreams until the sizzling of the pancake mixture hitting the pan without butter rang through your ears.

You had just ruined the first pancake of the batch. Quickly you ran for the butter and tried to save the poor breakfast cake before it was too late but you hadn't moved quickly enough. You could smell the burning.

You sighed, the butter was melted in the pan along side the pancake.
' I wish it hadn't burned..' You huffed before flipping the cake to its uncooked side. To your surprise the cake was perfect on that side. Not a chard smudge in sight.

You found this odd but never had you questioned the hand that is dealt to you. You carefully watched as the cake cooked and placed it neatly into a plate to cool while you made the others. Today was going to be short but meaningful. You had to keep the garden in check and collect data on the rainbow saplings. Maybe if you had enough time you would visit Mabel and dipper for a short while.

Once the pancakes were finished and ready you grabbed the syrup and some (favorite fruit) slices to top them off. You sat them down infront of you on the kitchen table before devouring the flakey rounded concoction you had just made as if you hadn't eaten in months.

This was all very odd to you once you realized what you had done. First you wake up feeling like you were energized and now you were eating enough for two people. At first you thought perhaps you were pregnant, but then the thought dashed by. You had never touched a man or any other being in that way in all your life. That could never be the answer. You waved it off as " just one of those days" and continued on with your duties.

First you washed the dishes you had used to eat with and cook. Then you headed out to the garden to water the ordinary fruits , vegetables, and flowers with sprinkles of water mixed with a dash of lavender. This mix made the garden smell like a meadow of flowers and a hot bed of great vibes.

Next on your list was watering and taking notes on the rainbow sprouts.

" sprouts seem to be growing at a faster rate then a normal sprout would grow. Leaves are also showing signs of color changes as well as small berries already. More of a small bush at this moment. " you sprinkled on some water same as you did for the other plant life  before moving back into your home for a glass of water. You still had to pull what weeds had grown over night however something told you there wasn't any. You didn't see any while you were watering everything that you knew of.

But it was always better to check. Once you had finished the glass of water you headed out again to scout out any weeds you saw. There was only one and it was far off from your garden as if there was some kind of barrier working its magic to protect your plants from wicked weeds.