Special reading

(Your pov)

You had gone to bed after a few hours of  mindlessly watching tv and thinking about the encounter you just had with the demon. You had to admit though, he didn't look all that bad. He was kind of handsome in a way... But then again he was stalking your friends and from how dipper reacted he seems like bad news.

You drifted off to sleep only this time you forced yourself to stay in the empty space where you often fell through to travel in your dreams. You taught yourself how to do this after a week of going to a very strange and scary place a long time ago.. But you'd rather not think back on that place. It always sent shivers down your spine. You were laying in thin air hovering around this empty space filled with black. It was more of an endless abyss but it was better then seeing the demon once again and risking anything for that matter.

" dreams are gateways to the worlds we can not see" you whispered to yourself as you floated there drifting around the vast sea of darkness. It was true , your mother once said that to you as a child but it made more since once you started having this weird dreams.

You woke up the next morning slightly refreshed but still worried about what happened in the other world with the demon. You however , were still determined to do as you planned yesterday and plant the rainbow leaf seeds you collected in your special green house and watch it grow.

(Bills pov)

" alright... Let's see what I can dig up from the past timeline..."

I took out a glowing white book and flipped through the pages, each page with a record of anything from the past upto the now. I can't see what will happen in the future but the least I can do is recall my knowledge of the past. Finally I stopped at a glowing page from the past week where a birthday party took place at the pines home. There she was, the girl I was looking for enjoying her time with her friends.

There's definitely something strange about her though... I looked deeper into the book searching before the party events took place. Yes... This is odd. She just moved in ? What is this. I didn't know of this..... I did take a break from the pines to go over my plans however... She could have done so durning that time. I need to know more and this book won't help me if I dont physically gain more evidence. I hate this book at times.... I need something more... Efficient. Yes.. Like one of those time devices those fools who follow the time baby have. That should do the trick. But for now I'll stick to watching her from afar to gain information.

(Your pov)

You finally and successfully planted the seeds in a small area of the large green house. You then poured a small amount of water over the area, they didn't grow much but they did sprout out quickly. The seeds had turned into buds before your eyes. You got so excited that you instantly scribbled what happened into your field journal with a small drawing to go along with it. The sprouts were all different colors which made them look adorable.

You were so amused by the wonders of gravity falls that you hardly even noticed time slipping past you at a fast pace. It was now the afternoon and your stomach was growling from hunger. Finally you have in and fixed yourself something in the kitchen. For a moment you paused mid bite taking a look around your nicely cleaned kitchen feeling as if you were being watched. You couldn't shake the feeling at all but you couldn't see anything.

After eating you decided to practice using your tarot cards and read your own fortune. You now sat in your special room lit by candles at a Fairly large circular table. Your deck of customized tarot cards sitting infront of you. These cards were given to you by your mother who intern got it from your grandmother. These were as old as time, least that's what your mother told you. They had been laminated and placed in special card protectors so they were still usable but you still were very careful with them. The cards were hand painted, repainted a few times over the years so the colors didn't fade too much, but had such beautiful detail work on them. The cards themselves had black cats as the " characters" on each card along with the usual golden cups , silver swords , metal rods and penticals. These were charged with special magic from generations of your family's kin and you were the recent one, more powerful then the last.