Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End

As spring fades to fall so will my memories. Time will pass and so will people. Things in life come and go like the wind, with feelings unstable and minds unwavering, I take a step forward. As the leaves fall from the old gnarled trees that guard our pathway, I remember the days when there was me and you. Do you remember? We once walked the same road littered with yellow red leaves. Holding hands, fingers entwined, I was happy. It was once blissful on the road of dancing leaves, but now there are only tears. For the last and final time I walk this road without you. I can't undo the past and I can't decide my future. But which ever way this story ends, I hope you know that you have rewritten a page in my life. For just a moment, for just a second, I was content to have held your hand warm in mine. I was happy to make you laugh at my corny jokes. I was in ecstasy for just a moment for I was loved by you.

But as spring turns to fall, and fall winter, like the surrounding foliage, love withers and memories die. So now I must say goodbye to the road we once walked upon together. I must say goodbye, forever.

Imagine a school where only the top one percent of America went to school. On top of that one percent each student is extremely talented, extremely smart, or just ass spanking rich. And on top of that, once you graduate from this school you are guaranteed a future career even if you don't deserve it. And that exceptionally private school just so happens to be the school I go to, Yellow Ridge High School.

And who am I? Well, I'm just a normal teenage girl. No seriously, I'm supper average. I mean I used to be one of those bikers who delivered newspapers to your door every Sunday. I was the girl in your class you don't even remember.

It began about ten years ago. My parents and I were very close, but growing up we faced economic troubles. No matter how much I couldn't have, I was content with my average life. At school I was perfectly fine being ignored and overlooked. But my humble life ended when my parents were involved in a fatal car crash. That's officially when my life began to change. Since I had no known family members, one lady stood up and took me under her wings. Aunty Kerrie is kind of ditsy, but she has a kind heart. Uncle Peter I hear is a very prestigious figure in hotel management, but I wouldn't know, I've never meet him before. Lastly are the twins Richie and Mike. Those two are like yin and yang. Richie is extremely laid back and nonchalant while Mike is outspoken and outgoing. Over the years I've grown very close to Mike. I see him as the older brother I kinda wanted but at the same time didn't. It's not that I don't appreciate them for caring and raising me, but their lifestyle is bipolarly from my old lifestyle, in a bad way.

It's safe to say that I'm not the shiniest trophy in the display case, if you know what I mean. I have average grades, and I do play tennis pretty well, but that's it. But Aunt Kerrie insisted that I attend Yellow Ridge just like Richie and Mike. Thankfully, for my adopted family, they fall in the ass spanking rich category; not thankfully for me that means I can easily get in.

There is only one thing you need to know when you're a teenager. POPULARAITY. It's the main theme of every hit teenage show and book around. It goes on at every high school. It's not like people try to be popular.

Who am I kidding, everyone wants it and everyone wants to be part of the "IT" crowd. They say that those girls and guys have everything. But in reality, they hide their flaws and make themselves feel better by hurting other people's feeling. At least that's what I try to remind myself. I've always been a wallflower, so why stop now? Unfortunately, my strong sense of justice and stubbornness gets me into trouble sometimes.

Walking onto campus was like stepping into another planet. One where everyone wears designer brands and smell like Channel No. 9. I'm technically not poor, I mean I am my family's not, but walking into Yellow Ridge, I definitely do not belong. At least judging from my tank top and faded jeans that is. I just hope I can get through the year without being noticed.

Famous last words...

The Flower Four + Me (A Boys Over Flowers Fanfiction) ON HOLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें