Chapter 33- The Leader Part 1-2

Chase POV

We walk back to the mansion without saying a word, we were in a complete silence, all that I can hear of him is his breath and his steps.

I wish I'll be in the real world listen to music in my room, but that opportunity ended when I open that door of that abandoned building.

All I'll do arriving to the mansion is run through my room, lock the door and stay there until tomorrow, or I'll try to escape.

***

Finally, we have arrive, he opens the door and I immediately start to run through my room; then of closing he door, he starts to run behind me.

"Chase!" He yells at me "Please, stop running!"

I was running in the stairs when he grabs my right hand and stop me, I was about to blush and stare at him like we always do, but instead, I hit him with my feet in his foot.

"Tch!" He said letting go my hand, I know that didn't hurt, but I think he just say it because I keep running away from him.

I went running through my room and once in there, I lock the door. I jump to my bed and hear that he tries to open the door.

"Chase, please, can we talk?" I hear his voice from the other side of the room.

I walk through the door and say, "No!"

"Why?" He screams as he tries to open the door again.

"Just stop! You are scaring me!" I said pushing the door with my body while some tears run down my cheeks.

"I'm not joking!"

"Yes! of course you are not joking!" I said with sarcasm.

"I really do love you!"

"Please! Leave me..." I said crying.

I stop pushing the door and fall asleep.

***

The next day, when I wake up, I feel someone playing with my hair and hugging me. So I open my eyes and talk half-sleep.

"W-what?" I said while I try to clear my sight.

"Chase" I hear a very familiar voice.

"W-who are you?" I hear the soft laugh of that person.

I open my eyes and when I saw who it was I quickly sit down making our foreheads kick with each other.

"Blood!"

"Be careful! You are going to let our foreheads red!" He said laughing.

"How did you open the door?" I said staring at his red forehead.

"I just did it, it's my mansion" he said smiling.

"Blood" I said softly.

"What?" He said while he stop smiling.

"I have to talk with you, a-about yesterday" I said noticing I was blushing.

"Oh, Ch-Chase, I'm sorry" he said blushing as well.

"No, it's okay" I smile to him and touch his red forehead. Something that I've learned since I was a kid is that, it doesn't matter the situation or the size of the problem, you always have to forgive.

"R-Really?" He said staring at my eyes while I let his forehead alone.

"Yes, I understand how you feel-" I said staring at the floor.

"So, that means that you have fall in love with someone, right?" He said scared.

"Yes, but, He went away from me, he just left me alone in the floor when someone kick me, and then he disappeared without saying a word" I said about to cry.

"Oh, Chase" he said while taking my right hand "I would never let you on the floor and I would never disappear or go away from you"

I said nothing but smile and stare back at his eyes.

"Chase, it doesn't have sense with what we are talking but-" he said blushing while letting go my hand " I have to take you to meet someone" he said without blushing.

"Really?"

"Come" he offers his right hand, but then he looks at me and I think he remembers everything about yesterday and put his hand away.

***

We are walking to a place, I think like to a mansion or to the forest, the forest where I wake up, the forest where all this big dream and nightmare at the same time, begun.

I turn to see Blood's face and what I saw is a serious and sad face.

His hand was hanging from his body. I really want to cheer him up, he looks like a nice man, that always say the truth, maybe I should believe him, but what if it's not true?
Without noticing it, I have stop walking.

"What's going on?" He said when he saw me standing there.

I didn't said anything.

"Chase are you alright?" He walks through me.

"Yeah" I said in a low and weak voice.

"Then, come on" he said and continue walking.

"Yeah" I said while I keep walking.

I look up at him, walk through him, and hold his hand.

"Eh?" He stare at me confuse.

"S-sorry" I said blushing, I think this was a bad idea.

"It's okay miss" he smiles and grab my hand firmly.