Chapter 6- The Old Building

I wake up, and saw the sun coming in my room through the curtains, but what's strange is that I saw the body of someone in front of me, I can feel how that person is staring at me, I can feel the breath of that person.

I close my eyes once more, carve them and open them, and I saw nothing but the sun hurting my eyes.

So I stand up, then I walk through the mirror and stare at my brown eyes.
I change my pajamas into clothes and left my house to go and investigate about that building.

***

I'm outside of the building and the village is strange today, everyone has black clothes. But I don't care, I'm just going to explore this building.
I open the big gates of the building and a terrible sound hears in all the village as I open the door.

***

I'm inside, and I feel a little bit scared, this place is very abandoned and there can't be five minutes without walking and getting an spiderweb glued to my body.

I start to look around, and what I can see is a lot spiderwebs, but there is no only spiderwebs in here, there's lot of old, very very old things, like video games of the 90s, all type of video games.

But I can see something different from all of this stuff, I walk through it, it's at the end of the corridor.
As I'm getting more and more near, I can see it is covered with a mantle.
I took off the mantle and saw...
A mirror.