Chapter 34- The Leader Part 2-2

"Here we are" he said while letting go my hand.

"What's this place?" I ask him and stare all around me, we are in the forest, then, I stare at the little house in front of us.

"Blood?"

"Yes?" He said turning his eyes through me.

"Who leave in here?"

"Oh, the one that I've tell you that you have to met"

"Eh?"

Then a girl that looks of my age, with short jeans, purple skirt, color clay hair and green eyes get out of the little house and walk to us.

"Hi!" She said smiling.

"Hi" Blood say "Hey girl, say hi to her" he was referring to me.

"Eh? Oh sorry just thinking haha, hi!" I said very nervous.

"It's okay" she said with the smile still in her face.

"Please forgive her Mei, my beloved girl is like that everyday" he said smiling and staring at me.

"W-what?" I just can't believe what he said! We have just fight in the night and he tells me like that again.

"Oh, She is your beloved woman?" She ask smiling.

"Yes" Blood said.

"But, girl didn't you love anyone else?" She said murmuring that I just hear her.

"Eh?"

"No, haha nothing, just thinking" and she smiles again "Oh, I'm sorry dear, my name is Mei Kaori"

"Oh haha, my name is-"she interrupt me.

"Chase, I know your name"

"What?! How?!"

"I met someone some months ago that get to know you haha" she said laughing.

"Oh"

"What are you talking about?" Blood ask, I think he just can't understand as I.

After staring at her color clay hair I can finally see she have some little ears. I keep staring at her to find out where the tail is, until I found it, then I figure out what she is, a red panda.

"Chase, I'm the leader of all he people who live here" she said smiling and taking his hand at her back. I remember when Blood did the same, what are they hiding?

"Oh"

"I'm going to present to you some people that can show you the whole world"

"Okay"

"Hm, Mei, can I talk to you?" Blood ask.

"Oh, yes of course, Chase while we talk can you go to the forest? They are there, and they are waiting for you" she said with a kind voice.

"Okay" I said without moving

"Go Chase" Blood tell me.

"Yeah" I said and finally start walking.