Chapter 15- Faith Is The Clue

That was really fast, I can't believe he let me stay in his mansion in less than a minute.

We are walking all along the corridor, I'm walking behind him with my face staring at his feet as he walks.
Suddenly he stop walking and I crash into his body which make me fall to the floor.

"Darling are you okay?" He ask as he turned around and give me a hand to stand up. I can't understand why he call me 'darling' when I've just met him.

"Yeah" I said as I take his hand, stand up and staring at his blue eyes.

"We have arrive" he tells me as he let go my hand softly and open the door in front of us.

"This is going to be your room" he continue.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay the night in your mansion sir" I said as I give him a gentle smile.

He shrugs with an angry face.

"What?" I ask afraid of if I make a mistake.

"What did I told you?" He ask half-angry.

"Eh?"

"Call me Blood, if you are going to stay here, then you are going to call me like that"

"Okay..."

"Okay?" Does he really want me to call him Blood right now?

"Blood" I said half-angry.

"That's my girl" he said giving a smile.

"What?!" He didn't say anything else about that but take my waist and walk into the room.

"So I'm leaving, if you need something you can call the maids, or you can call me" he said letting me go.

"Okay thank you"

"Oh and Chase"

"Yes S-Blood?" I was about to call him sir.

He takes his right hand into his back and said;
"Welcome to The World Behind The Mirror"