Chapter 5- The place

The ceremony has passed and now I'm in vacations, but since vacations begun, I have been walking around to stop getting bored and to stop doing nothing but watch tv in my house and eating food all days in my sofa, so since I've started to be walking around,  I have seeing an strange place, it's a very scary and old, but too old building.

It's ubicated in a village not too far from my house; so I have been seen that for about 3 days and wondering what is it, and I just can't hold it anymore!
So today I came very decided to ask the villagers about it.

"Hmm, excuse me" I scream gently as I knock at the door.

"Oh, yeah, what do you need, young lady?" A young lady villager with brown hair, green eyes, white skin and tall body asked to me.

"I just came here to make you a very simple and easy question" I paused.

"Yeah?" I think I had just confuse her "well, then tell me, don't hold it"

"Well, I want to ask about the building" I say while I point with my finger at the building.

"Oh, yes?" She stay staring at me with face of confusion.

"Well, how many years had passed since it was build? Is it too old? What's that place? Somebody had ever live in there? And what about..." I was interrupted.

"Wait! So many questions to me, why don't you come in and ask me? Hmm?"

"Well, yeah I'm sorry" and I enter to her house.

***

The poor villager didn't give me many answers, she just tell me that it was a very old place and that nobody have ever enter in there since it was sell to someone who wants it as a place to keep her/his things.

So, hoping that the rest of the villagers that lived there could give me a more specific answer, I did that same question to them, but they, ALL, told me the same answer!

I don't know if they don't want to tell me, or if they really don't know anything, but I'll not let myself with that question stuck in my head, so I'm going to discover what's the building all by myself!