Chapter 18- Love You? No Thanks

So I had stayed all the day in the concert of, now my favorite group, Fearless, they sang many good and beautiful Christian songs that really reached my heart.
"My God's not dead! He's surely alive!" I sing along with everyone that was present in the concert.
(Song: God's not dead- Newsboys)

***

Without noticing, it was getting late and I remembered I have to go back to the mansion and have dinner with Blood.

"I wish I didn't focus on the sky and instead, focus on the concert and the songs" I said to myself half angry.

"And what if... what if I stay?" I asked to myself happily.
I'm not sure if I don't want to go and have dinner with him, because, at the same time, I want to go.

"Chase, you have to decide!" I scream to myself while kicking my forehead with the palm of my hand.
I'm not angry! I just don't know what I want to do.

"But it's getting late.... Yes! That's it! I'll not go and I'll tell him that it was already late! But, if I stay running all the way through the mansion, maybe I can arrive just 5 minutes later... wait! He didn't told me the exact hour!" I said to myself laughing.

"Oh come on Chase!" It's all I said before staring to run.

***

I arrive to the mansion and sit down a while on the grass next to the door.

"I'll just... r-rest a bit..." I said trying to take enough air for my lungs.

"Chase?" I just can hear Blood's voice coming from inside the mansion.

I said nothing but stand up, get air, and walk inside the mansion.

***

**tap tap tap**

I knock the door of his office. I can't believe how I was able to hear his voice calling my name from here.

"Come in" He said.

I take a deep breath, prepare myself to hold the blushing that I know it'll start once I enter, and open the door.

"Oh darling, you are here, just like you said" He said and stop writing on the paper he was working on. Then he gave me an smile.

"Eh? You think that I was lying to you when I told you that I would have a dinner with you?" I asked blushing and each time talking with a low voice.

"No" he said with a serious voice but keeping that handsome smile on his face, while I stay without saying nothing and staring at his blue eyes.

"Come miss, let's have dinner" he said while taking my left hand, making me walk through the door with him.

*** at dinner time***

"You are so quiet and gorgeous miss" he said staring at me.

"Eh?" I ask blushing. What did he referred to when he said gorgeous?

"And your heart..." he continues with a voice that is creeping me out.

"What's wrong with my heart?" I said taking my hand to my heart.

"It's pumping very fast, such as your breath..." He continues "are you nervous for having dinner with me?" I interrupt him.

"Eh?! No!" I said while taking my hand away from my heart.
Of course I'm nervous but what else do I can say?

"Or, are you falling in love with me miss?" He asked and my heart start to bump faster.

"N-no!"

"Well, then..."

"?"

"You know miss" and he continues "this world, is like a dream... Do you want me to tell you why?"

"Well, yes, why is it like a dream?"

"Because in here you can do anything you want to, and be everything you want to be... Including you"

"What?! I don't understand you!"

Then he stand up and get on top of the table, then walks to me, sit down on the corner of the table, that is where I'm sitting down, but in a chair of course; and with one hand he catch my face and with the other he holds my hair.
Then he pulls me to him and he kiss me.

-My first kiss- I said to myself.

Why is he doing this?

"W-wait!" I said trying to push him away from me, then he separates "Hey! Why do you do that?" I asked angry.

But he didn't care about what I said, he just pull me again to him and kiss me again!

I start to feel something in my back, it feels like if I'm stretching another part of my body that has just add to it, I can feel the soft air stroking my soft "skin", when I stop feeling that, Blood pushed himself away from me.

He smiles as he stares at me.

"Hey!! Why do you that?!" I ask angry again "that was my first kiss! And you have stole it!" I scream at him about to cry while he stares amazed at me.

"Are you angry?" He said with his hands still on my blushing cheeks while he stroke them "Awww, I'm sorry, I don't have the fault that you didn't gave your first kiss before"

"I h-hate-" I said taking his hands off my face as I interrupt myself with his angry stare.

Suddenly a crazy idea of what was happening run in my mind.
"Do you..?" I ask.

"Eh?! Do you think that I kiss you because I love you?!" He said blushing a bit.

"Well....yes" I said blushing more.

"Of course I do not love you" he said with a cold tone in his voice.

I said nothing but feel a great pain in my heart, I can't just fall in love with him so my heart can feel pain because of what he said.

"T-tch!" I scream in pain.

"Are you alright Chase?" He said while I'm falling to the floor.

"Y-yes" I said feeling his right hand running from my shoulders to my waist and his other hand in my shoulder, then I fall in Blood's arms and he carries me, bridal style, to the mansion while I start to close my eyes.