Chapter 30- A Day Next To You Part 4-4

"Do you like this place Chase?" He ask me when he saw me about to run through the roses.

"You are asking me if I like it? Of course no! I love it!" I said about to run through the roses.

"If seems you want to run through them" he said laughing "go on!"

"Really?" He nods still laughing, and I run through the roses and stare at each one of them.

"Can I get one?" I ask pointing at one rose.

"No" he said walking through me.

"Okay" I said while stop pointing at it and start to touch the petals, but as soon as I get under the petals I cut my finger with one of its thorns.

I turned around and he was there.

"You cut your finger?" He ask.

"Yep, but I didn't feel anything" I said with an smile.

"Just wait some seconds and it will disappear" he said while walking to another bush of roses.

I stare at my finger and just as he said, seconds later, the cut disappeared.

"Here" he said giving me a bouquet of roses.

"B-Blood" I said blushing and staring at the bouquet.

"What?" He ask smiling.

"You didn't let me get one rose, and you are giving me a bouquet of roses!" I said still staring at the bouquet.

"I know, and I did it so I can give you a bouquet, take it" he said giving it to me.

"T-thank you Blood" I said blushing.

"Are you asking yourself why do I bring you here?"

"I thought it was to see the roses"

"No, but now that you are my friend-"
Wow, I'm her friend! That's strange but awesome!

"Yes?"

"I want to start being honest with you"

"What? I don't understand you, wait, you haven't being honest with me?"

"Yes I have been, but there are some things that I haven't tell you about me"

"Really?"

"Come" he offers his right hand to me and I take it.

Then he take me by the hand running through the garden.

"Look" He said letting go my hand. Then he take off his white tailcoat and give it to me.

"What are you doing? Are you going take off all your clothes or something?!" I said covering my eyes with the tailcoat.

"You wish that I make that, isn't?"

"No! I have never been that kind of girl that you think, that kind of girl that have images of almost naked men on her room. Indeed, I'm a girl that would never do that, and I'm a girl who believes in God, so I will never wish something like that"

"I'm glad you are not that kind of girl, and that you are a girl that believes in God" He said while taking off his gloves, and then he give them to me.

"Now, turn around at the sky and when I tell you to turn around, your eyes have to be very open"

"Okay"

"Just wait until the sky is dark" he said staring at the sky "you can let my clothes on the floor, but have the bouquet on your hands"

"Okay" I said letting the clothes in the floor and stare at the sky which was getting dark.

"Okay, you can turn around" I did so.

The roses of the bouquet started to glow in a red color as the roses of the whole garden paint itself with light and life.

"Blood!" I said amazed and stare at the bouquet of roses while he smiles at me.

"The light of the roses make your eyes glow" he said walking through me.

"This is beautiful!" I scream.

"So you love it, right?"

"Yes! How is this possible?" I ask staring at his eyes that glows as mine.

"This isn't any place or any world Chase" he said while we sit down on the grass.

After that, a silence came into the place, it was just for a few minutes, but it feels like if those minutes are hours.

"I love you" His voice broke the silence.

"W-what?" I can't believe what he just said.

"I love you, I have fallen in love with you" he said staring at my eyes.

"Stop joking Blood" I said blushing.

"I'm not joking" he said smiling at me.

I start to cry, nobody has ever tell me that, no one has ever talk to me in the real world or even being my friend.

"Stop joking Blood, please, don't play with me!" I said crying.

"Chase, I'm not joking!" He said holding my right hand.