Author notes

Well, I had a blast writing this, so I hope You all liked it as well. I kinda get made fun of at school since I wrote this, but it makes me happy, and I hope it made you happy. People think I'm weird (I am, but... Still...), but this story had a plot that I was proud of. So I hoped you enjoyed.

I would love to hear what you all thought of this story. Good or bad, I want your voice. So don't be a Quiet Quinn (ugh. Don't ask, that's the best name I could make) and tell me how you like this story!

If you enjoyed this book, feel free to favorite your favorite chapter, or do whatever. It's your life lol.

If you want more books or content like this, follow me for more content. I would also love suggestions or ideas for books if you'd like to share. But that's only if you want. I'm not gonna steal your ideas. What do you take me for?

Also, if you want another Septiplier fanfic, please let me know. I want to know if that's something you guys want. I'm all ears.

I love all of you. Thank you so much for reading this. Thank you thank you thank you!

-Mackenzi

Credits (most unprofessional credits ever)

Creators of heavy rain, for inspiration for parts of the story

Jacksepticeye and Markiplier, for making me happy when I need it most

The creator of the drawing on the front cover; I take no credit for that picture, so thank you to whoever made it

If this story is copied, or ideas are stolen from my content, I will cry. Please don't make me cry. I'm fragile.