Chapter 39: Food!

[Jack's POV]

"Wow... It's... Beautiful..." I smiled. There were lit lanterns scattered in the trees, which made it look almost like stars from a distance. When we walked up to the table set in the middle of the forest, I observed the fancy glasses, wine, and silverware set up. There was a candle in the center of the table, which slightly lit up the clear glasses. The atmosphere was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

Mark pulled out the chair for me, and pushed it in for me when I sat down. I smiled from how proper and nice he was being. He sat across from me, as Chase brought appetizers, and there was so much food he needed help from a few of his friends.

"Your appetizers!" He yelled, setting the dishes on our table. There was garlic bread, soups, and fresh salad placed on the table. I licked my lips, immediately digging into the food.
"Woah Jack, slow down baby." He laughed, saying it in a sexy voice.
"No one tells me to slow down, Markimoo." I replied, my face stuffed with the bread.
"You two are gross! I'm gonna go get the other food ready." Chase groaned, his friends snickering at us. Chase and his friends walked away, tending to the dinner they were going to give us.

"Mark, this is awesome!" I yelled. "The food is good, the candles are beautiful... You look amazing, you know that?" I asked, sipping on the steaming-hot soup.
"You look way better." He smiled, taking a bite of the salad.
"How did you prepare all of this, anyway?"
"Well, I called the park, and they said it was cool... I had to pay the owners, though."
"How much?" I asked.
"That doesn't matter. What matters is that you are happy. Are you happy, Jack?" He asked, looking directly into my eyes.
"Of course! I'm always happy, since I have you." I cheered. He giggled, finishing his appetizers. I slurped up the last bit of soup, and yelled at Chase.

"Chase! Where's me dinner?!" I yelled in an annoyed tone, laughing.
"Ah, fuck off ye basturd, have some patience, will ye?" He yelled in an extremely Irish accent, mocking me. I rolled my eyes, giggling. He arrived with his friends with the food, smiling.

"Alright! We got spaghetti, baked potatoes, pizza, sushi, and some bacon!"
"BACON!" Mark and I yelled in unison, chuckling.
"Alright, let's eat!"

<><><>

[Chase's POV]

"Alright, so once we give them dessert, I'll set up the camera to record everything. You guys go get your instruments and play 'Septiplier Away'! They'll die of laughter, and they'll do their thing. Sound good?"
"Yup!" Sam yelled, getting her viola set up.
"I'm afraid I'll laugh while I'm singing this." Tim giggled, clearing his throat.
"You got this! We need to make this perfect for them!" I smiled, patting him on the back.
"Yeah dude. We totally got this!" Steve cheered, strumming his guitar.
"Yeah, man!" Bobby agreed.
"Alright! Plan is a go!" I yelled.